Tottenham v Bournemouth. Boxing Day 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My great fear is that Emery manages to fumigate all the cutesy elfin losers out of that squad. He's made some progress on that score already. Luckily it's a horribly run club, so pulling it off and replacing them with steel and quality will take some doing.

Their small-time display after the NLD suggests to me the new blood have already picked up the old guard's ways...

So after viewing more of the same and she calms down,
go back inside and tell her looking at those “two” did nothing for you, both bints with big tits.
but watching her walk away from the car was so sexy it’s made you horny.

How do you explain getting pulled for a specific race of women having anal on your history - which could only have been the step son.
Did I own it for the lad and fuck myself, or shatter the partners dreams introducing them to the dark secret fetishes of one so young, shattering the golden boy image?

Of course I did what any Dad would do, his any man worth his salt would operate and threw the little cunt straight under the bus. No hesitation
Then pulled him to one side and instructed him how to use the incognito browser, like me.

That might give her ideas that I prefer not to be involved in just post the pics
I'm sorry... I dunno WHAT'S going on anymore...
Are you happy, sad or angry that we won today??

Just popped this game on since I had to have dinner with some of the senior sections of the clan.

Fuck me, it really only took them 6 minutes to start discussing United?

A point ahead of Man City at Christmas. Top quality performance from the boys so far. 6 points out of out next two games and the new year will be taking a beautiful shape to it.

Lovely to see Lucas pop up with another to chop those numbers of his away. All in all it's been a fantastic few days to be a Spurs fan. Roll on Saturday!

A point ahead of Man City at Christmas. Top quality performance from the boys so far. 6 points out of out next two games and the new year will be taking a beautiful shape to it.

Lovely to see Lucas pop up with another to chop those numbers of his away. All in all it's been a fantastic few days to be a Spurs fan. Roll on Saturday!
I’m going to be bold and say if we finish the season 1 point ahead of City, I think we will win the league. The bin dippers won’t sustain that form all season and we are getting stronger all the time as we have done every year since Poch arrived. We are in a fantastic position right now. All respect to the manager and the players.

If this scoreline holds, Watford are going to be giving us one hell of a Christmas.

Dippers Vs Woolwich next. Not sure what I want here. Would you give the scum 3 points to see Liverpool lose 3?

Honestly don't know. I think I'd have to say 'yes', but they aren't far enough away for me yet. If I'm going on the record, I'm going to say a boring 0-0 draw. Reduce their exposure on MOTM and hopefully lower their attendance figures...

:levystare:

If this scoreline holds, Watford are going to be giving us one hell of a Christmas.

Dippers Vs Woolwich next. Not sure what I want here. Would you give the scum 3 points to see Liverpool lose 3?

Honestly don't know. I think I'd have to say 'yes', but they aren't far enough away for me yet. If I'm going on the record, I'm going to say a boring 0-0 draw. Reduce their exposure on MOTM and hopefully lower their attendance figures...

Let Woolwich have that one. They'll cream themselves over it while not realising it helps us in catching up to top.

Just finished the first half.
1st goal was obviously affected by the deflection but still a small cracker from Christian.
Some awful defending from Bournemouth on the 2nd one. Nice hit by Son.
3rd was easily the most aesthetically pleasing one of the lot and easily the best assist from KWP. What a half that kid had.

I'd definitely say we want Woolwich to win! Woolwich are insignificant to us, we're already 7 ahead of them and they aren't on our level. They're just not a threat. If Liverpool win both their next two games I think it likely that they'll win the league because six points is six points and we've been here before. It's not easy to chase that lead down because the team in front fights to hold on to it. If Liverpool lose one of these two games, maybe even both, then we'll catch them because 3 points is just one slip up. If we go top at any point on the same games played we will win the league, no way in hell we'd relinquish that.

So whilst I am thoroughly loving us having our usual high flying Christmas period and I think it's great how prolific we are regardless of which forward players are starting (great for GD!). I do feel that we have a slight sense of flattrack bully about us.

Bournemouth, Everton and further back Leicester and Southampton games. If the opposition had been more clinical then these games would have been less one sided.

You can say that about most games I guess but tldr: we need to defend better. A stable back 4 would help.

Finished the game on VOD. Second half thoughts:

Kane's goal was delightful and the assist from Christian was lovely. And Son's second was such a comedy of errors.

Dominant from the end to the start. I do agree with mouse mouse that we need to tighten up the backline. But I also agree with another poster that pointed out that we don't have an out and out shield in front of the backline to steady the flow. The closest we have is Sissoko this season and while he is doing a good job, he is obviously mainly a box to box guy. If we could get an out and out DM in to partner with Moose and Winks that would certainly steady the ship a bit

So whilst I am thoroughly loving us having our usual high flying Christmas period and I think it's great how prolific we are regardless of which forward players are starting (great for GD!). I do feel that we have a slight sense of flattrack bully about us.

Bournemouth, Everton and further back Leicester and Southampton games. If the opposition had been more clinical then these games would have been less one sided.

You can say that about most games I guess but tldr: we need to defend better. A stable back 4 would help.
This is how City and Pool get their GD. Slaughter the minnows. We need to be ruthless.

I agree, our defending has been meh, but these teams have put up similar performances against all the title contenders.

When we saw this run of games I think a lot of us thought it was a great opportunity to pick up a lot of points. Pochettino has changed the back four more often than usual in these games, so I’m hoping that he’s deliberately using these ‘easier’ games to give our defenders a bit of a rest. Not so much Alderweireld, but with injuries that’s probably more out of necessity.

Vertonghen in particular should benefit from the rest once he’s fully fit again. It’s just a shame that we don’t have Dembele. Would love to have him back for the final run of games.

Back
Top Bottom