Tottenham v Barnsley in the whatever it's called cup!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair weather fan comes out of the closet...

Best advice i can give you to escape your pain and persecution is to move here:

l2.jpg

Haha, fairweather....the only one here who isnt embarrassed at the idea of groundsharing with MK in a 30,000 seat ground. LOL

I think you have your wires crossed...Wembley is for finals, not the first round of the Coca Cola or league games.

Its shit.

But its big!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tbf Wanyama maybe missed 1-2 games last season.......we already have too many players to fit into our CL squad, so you can't have an endless amount of cover
CM is our weakest area. Mousa and Wanyama then a drop off. I rate Dier as a centre half far more than as a DM.
Winks is young and still learning. Again, can't complain about the squad size then keep dross like GKN. Who said anything about CL squad anyway, that's only 1 competition of 4 we'll compete in this season.

CM is our weakest area. Mousa and Wanyama then a drop off. I rate Dier as a centre half far more than as a DM.
Winks is young and still learning. Again, can't complain about the squad size then keep dross like GKN. Who said anything about CL squad anyway, that's only 1 competition of 4 we'll compete in this season.

Who has a better centre midfield than us?.......Not Woolwich, City or Liverpool.....possibly Chelsea or United, but that's debatable.

MK Dons isn't the answer either imo. For footballing morality reasons given what they did to Wimbledon.
I'd rather have asked Elton for a ground share at Vicarage Road than go to Dons, and I'm starting to really hate playing at Wembley. 2018/19 season cannot come quick enough.

Maybe we should have trolled the Gooners and moved into their real homeland and played at Charlton

:dembelelol:

To be honest, the MK reasoning people are using is only valid if you would have stopped following this club had we moved to Stratford...we´d probably be called London Hotspur by now.

So if MK is a reason on moral grounds, ask yourself honestly if you would have taken the next step at the OS had we won the bid.

I wouldnt have. Spurs would have ceased to exist for me, and I have no judgement on any fans who went along.

Might be double standards on my part but I dont give a toss for Wimbledon to be honest....maybe if they got more than 25 fans a week they wouldnt have gone to shit

I rate Dier as DM season before last, this season he is ropey but I am giving him leeway due to getting up to speed from playing RCB last year.

as well as the options mentioned above Dele and Erikson are ok in CM if need be before moving a CB into there.

That's because they only have one good out and out central midfielder!!
Nah, I'd say because Aguero is too good to sit on the bench and too good to allow to be sold.
in any case Fernandinho, Gundogan and De Bruyne are 3 quality players for CM, even if KDB presently is further afield. Again, we have 2 quality CM's and a developing Winks.

What did others think of Llorente on Wednesday? I must admit I was a tad disappointed. Was expecting him to be stronger and hold up the ball better but not going to judge him on one performance alone.
About the only thing that shows up on the highlights is that he missed a free header from 6 yards.

What did others think of Llorente on Wednesday? I must admit I was a tad disappointed. Was expecting him to be stronger and hold up the ball better but not going to judge him on one performance alone.
Let's face it he was shit. Janssen would have played better.

That said, I like the bloke. I like that he's a very experienced player that has multiple titles and winners medals, that can only help this inexperienced and young team. I like the fact we have someone in attack that if we need to we can lump balls into the box for him to head goanward or knock down.

From what I'm aware of he didn't have a pre-season, or very limited one, as he broke his arm which might explain he was 5yrds behind. My initial concern is that we don't play to his strengths and we try to get him to do what Kane does, that would be a fucking waste of time, just like his appearance the other day.

Back
Top Bottom