Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well done them and well done also for going over to the fans at the end and acknowledging them for their support the men should pay heed! Tuesday nights in Colchester is not something you can decide upon on the day of it and a dare say it wasn’t a cheap night out!
In fairness, at Colchester, there were fans on the pitch who didn’t make it easy e.g. getting in Dele’s face and giving him abuse. Dier came properly over and got a bit of an earful. For me, it was a write-off at the end so I didn’t give a shit if the players came over.

24,470 attendance which is fair with the exception of derby county bigger crowd than the rest of the championship games but stadium probably bigger though!

£6.50 adults

£15 for 2 adults & 2 kids family package.
Well that’s reasonable considering this item.....
81-C9-F757-44-A2-4-F53-8912-ADE99953-EE0-B.jpg
which is the image of eBay from the match programme Tottenham v Man Utd, 13/10/19 bids started at £2 kept an eye went to £13 and finished..........:hugoshock:£29!!!!!

Some might say "who cares about the women's team", but I'll take two Spurs victories in two days anytime.

(Not to mention this is a Spurs women's team who achieved back-to-back promotions, and who had to compete with a Man Utd women's team who were essentially handed their Championship slot even though they quit the league before, which if they weren't called "Manchester United" would never have been given to them).
Nice one,funny you should mention dodgy promotions in the leagues look no further than woolwich who finished fifth in the second division and got promoted to the then top flight (1919) a year later their chairman was banged up !
You couldn't script that could you !

Back
Top Bottom