Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got the win, don't know if I could watch that every week. Liverpool were dreadful and our final third play wasn't great either...
Seriously, next opportunity we get ... not sure if there is a January window for the women.
GettyImages-1150205839-5.jpg

Some might say "who cares about the women's team", but I'll take two Spurs victories in two days anytime.

(Not to mention this is a Spurs women's team who achieved back-to-back promotions, and who had to compete with a Man Utd women's team who were essentially handed their Championship slot even though they quit the league before, which if they weren't called "Manchester United" would never have been given to them).

Last edited:
Got the win, don't know if I could watch that every week. Liverpool were dreadful and our final third play wasn't great either...
Been watching Spurs so long that the quality has had nothing to do with it. 2019 in the league hasn’t been great. The game today was actually alright. Some nice football, plenty of heart, no one hiding. Men’s game at the top level could actually learn a thing or two about the basic passion of the game. Surprised we don’t get bigger crowds. We will this time next year.

Brady has just released the match attendance figures..

"155,500 people attended the West ham Ladies match which is more than Spurs have ever managed".
"This gives West ham bragging rights over Spurs and means West ham are a bigger club"..

No reason why I should know but we’ve had a ladies/women’s team since 85! Broxboure ladies formerly is that a area in/near Tottenham? We are living dangerously here

Back
Top Bottom