Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor Is there segregation for women's games? For example the Spurs Vs Woolwich game is on general sale, so could a bloke and his Woolwich supporting missus sit together no issue? Asking for a friend... 🤔

Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor Is there segregation for women's games? For example the Spurs Vs Woolwich game is on general sale, so could a bloke and his Woolwich supporting missus sit together no issue? Asking for a friend... 🤔

Not usually. But because it is at NWHL they may well segregate. I don't think it would be a problem if you sat together. They might not like it if she is wearing colours but I doubt they would do anything about it to be honest.

Not usually. But because it is at NWHL they may well segregate. I don't think it would be a problem if you sat together. They might not like it if she is wearing colours but I doubt they would do anything about it to be honest.
Thanks mate. Two tickets just purchased for the bargain price of £14.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-tickets-tottenham-hotspur-women-v-Woolwich-women-3326518

I turned up to that game about 2mins before KO, mainly because I couldn't find anywhere to park it was so busy. Parked what must have been a mile away, all I could hear was Spurs fans singing put me in a really good mood as I walked/ran to the stadium.

Such a shame that 1882 died on its arse. The timing of it and the breakthrough of some of those players into the first team was also perfect and bonded the clubs and fans together better than it had at any time since fans stopped rocking up to watch training sessions at Cheshunt.

Need more to get engaged with youth football again. Despite us getting better, same turnout at academy games as normal, which I find a bit odd.

Maybe it's just me... and perhaps I'm putting too much significance on one game, but that night felt like the start of the Player/Fan connection and feelgood factor that eventually took us all the way to the CL FINAL!

Then it all went tits up!

BTW... "Shoes up, if you love Tottenham" was MINE I started it, I'm claiming it!!!!!
I was at that game. Loved it.

I'm going to the game tomorrow. Looking forward to it. My mate reckons alot of people with bans will be coming down. Should be interesting :)

Back
Top Bottom