Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Like I said the other day - only halfway there with the rebuild.

Can't play angeball in the pem if the SQUAD isn't on point.
Is Angeball whatever that is the answer? What exactly are we playing at the moment? We play inverted FBs but that’s about it. We don’t get wide , we don’t cross and we don’t really create any great chances.

Not overly bothered about the loss as we've exceeded my expectations regarding league position.
Seems people are pissed off and have realised we arnt quite as good as some people thought we were.
We are still in the hunt for the europa Cup position. Which is our level. I didn't think we would even get anywhere near that this season
I'm more concerned about the football we are playing. Seems slow and laboured. How has this happened?

Just needs more time at the 10 and it will all come together for him.
No way he doesn’t have the passing skills. If he can barely put a decent cross in with his left what makes you think he can slice open defences with incisive slide rule passe. Plus he doesn’t get on the ball enough. At least say Gio moves all over the pitch wanting to receive the ball and has the technical skill to control and pass generally in one movement.

We need to play more centrally. Stop being so predictable.

If we like playing wingers so much, fucking roar at players like Kulu to fucking cross. Fucking allergic to crossing pissed the hell out of me.
Play more centrally ffs we could play more central if we tried. Every bloody player turns in field when on the ball. No one looks to switch the play out wide with a pass longer than 5 yards.

Not overly bothered about the loss as we've exceeded my expectations regarding league position.
Seems people are pissed off and have realised we arnt quite as good as some people thought we were.
We are still in the hunt for the europa Cup position. Which is our level. I didn't think we would even get anywhere near that this season
I'm more concerned about the football we are playing. Seems slow and laboured. How has this happened?
Well you should be bothered about the loss. We have enough quality to beat a team like wolves at home. Ffs Brentford beat them at their own home last week. We shouldn’t just accept defeat! That is a losers mentality. We our / were in a good position to get top whether that is over achieving or not and we fucked up. Why shouldn’t we aim for top 4? We have spent on players. We are lucky toon, manure and Chavs have been off this season otherwise we would be languishing 9/10 in league. We have a chance to get CL next which we didn’t expect so we should be so laissaire faire about it and discard the opportunity, it’s there for the taking do grab it whilst the other top teams have an off season. Will they be as bad next season?

Had Wolves taken all their chances, we would have got rinsed.

In the Summer Ange has to look beyond Richy and Son.

If Ange insists on playing like this, we have to score more.

If not, what's the point of constant pressure with no return, leaving us wide open at the back?
Score more! You have create the chances first. We created f all today really!

Back
Top Bottom