Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Thursday the 7th of December 2023 at 20:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How can you play so well in the first half and be so bad in the second, possession means fuck all if you don’t stick the ball in the net , why oh why do our wide men always check back inside , so fucking frustrated with the result , joke

Teams are working out, if they hold out long enough they can do a smash and grab job. Yeah we are missing important players but we still should have won.

Well that was fucking shit. As much as I hate to admit it, fair play to West Ham for their second half display and they absolutely deserved it. The same as we deserved something on Sunday against City for our second half performance.

It's very obvious that we need different options up top. Johnson had a mare tonight and Son was wank again.

We need a proper CF as a different option to the way we play under Ange. You can have all the fancy fucking football in the world but if you don't score then you run the chance of the shit that happened tonight.

blame the referee blah blah blah.

Our team yet again missed chances galore and allowed the opposition to score without trying.

when do we ever win without ever trying? as in playing God awful and the opposition are just gifting us goals. I can't remember a time it's happened.

If you knew anything about football which I would question you would know that the ref had a shite game tonight
The Romero booking being a classic example

Most of our decent fans will say that our players don’t get enough protection which is why we get so many injuries
Maddison being the example as he got kicked during several games before he eventually was seriously injured

What’s the matter?

Still got a beef with me from the Israel thread?

Teams are working out, if they hold out long enough they can do a smash and grab job. Yeah we are missing important players but we still should have won.
teams have worked out just flood their own box and we have zero threat. we wont cross the ball because our 9 is scared of heading it. we aint good enough to tiki taka it in the back of the net. easy fucking game.

how many times did we have the ball in their box? a fucking cb scored from a corner. other than that we looked toothless despite having the ball in dangerous areas non stop. hell start son against the next set of campers and guess what it will be fucking groundhog day all over again

Last edited:
I wish I could just skip time to when we've got all our best players back and made some new signings. This is going to be a painful journey. So painful because we are clearly almost there but just falling short every week because of the squad can't yet hack it

Virtually all of the 13 fouls Tottenham did were dives by West Spam. Spurs were robbed against Chelski, Wolves and Villa who kicked Spurs off the park. Spurs are hated by the FA who Sky support the Arse and Spurs are the enemy.

Wake up!

I saw it completely differently.

They knew exactly how to turn our defence into a powder puff, and how to unsettle our defence into errors.

Clueless they were not.

Especially second half

Only one team in it

We were guilty of over-playing in the final third, complacency, and a lack of quality in key areas when it mattered. I'm a big fan of Kulu but felt he was ponderous on the ball. Let's hope the coach and players learn from this

Such a painful, painful result. First time we’ve lost 3 home games in a row since 2004…

Ange’s honeymoon period is very much over. I’m a huge fan of his but he’s not a miracle worker. There are still far too many turds in that team to allow us to be confident of avoiding results like this, and to compound that fact is he has lost the best turd polisher in the team over the last number of seasons (Kane) with no replacement given to him.

He’s up shits creek with no canoe.

Back
Top Bottom