Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Thursday the 7th of December 2023 at 20:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How? If we should have been 3 up they were lucky so. Tactics were to sit deep fluke a goal. Worst take from people tonight is making moyes out to be a tactical genius
Not a tactical genius no, but he did a clever job tonight and his H/T team talk certainly worked. I reckon he told his mob to press our defence more and thats where their two gifted shit goals came from, so frustrating.

Just got home. What a load of old toothless bloody tippy tappy crap that was. Thank God Tesco was still open, so I could buy a nice big bottle of amnesia juice.

But he can at least ping it in early with his left from that side a la Beckham. He didn’t have pace either.
I said that before just put him on the left and get the ball in early. It’s so obvious it’s mental we don’t even try that during games to mix it up. It’s called insanity doing the same thing over and over again. What is it that Ange cannot see and is scared of by not doing it. All the top mangers would try diff things in games. We just do the sane thing repeatedly!

Udogie also absent in the final third. He had a bit of chemistry with Son and Perisic in the past, but nothing with Johnson.

It's all a bit lop-sided and predictable......... And I've always hated any form of wonky-ball.

A lot of peeps said the left flank was BJs weak side...... I'd be keen to see him tried on the right in the coming games.

Said at the kick off of the season we had a lot of assessment to do of our FWDs in the first half of the season so that we know what moves to make in Jan........ Even if that hasn't been helped by the mass injury to all our fwd players bar Son & Kulu; we're running out of time.

100%. 1 point from 5 games is desperate irrespective of the circumstances. And that this team lead in each game is not to Ange’s credit. It’s unacceptable.

I’m starting to think I need a break from them again for my mental health. I was meant to go today but the trains were fucked there and back. It’s a bad attitude but I was glad I didn’t go at the end of the game.

First half was so frustrating, West Ham never tried to play any football and let us have the ball for 45 minutes but we didn’t make them suffer. We are still so timid and hesitant when we are playing teams like this, I’m sure Ange is furious with the way we checked back again and again instead of executing a pass/cross/shot in the final third.

The Romero/Udogie mistakes were bad but we lost the game with our timid play in the first 45. We need to be so much aggressive.

Aside from nippy counters; exactly what kind of chances are we meant to be creating?

All the ange-ball experts that professed to have watched loads of Celtic and the J-League; what kind of chances shoudl be our bread and butter?

How about someone who is a great in the air? Apart from Richarlison's chance where he put it wide nearly all of our crosses are low into the box in the hope that someone can control, turn and hit it.

Don't get me wrong, I love our football under Ange when it clicks, but it would be nice to mix it up a bit if plan A isn't working. Maybe what i'm saying is we need a better Richarlison. Maybe a Toney?

We were discussing Maddison returning and how much we missed him and I brought up the referees not giving our players protection then ffs

I won’t be responding as this sort of stupid argument is what you do and I can’t be bothered frankly so have the last word why don’t you
Knock yourself out
"can't be bothered" and "won't be responding" haha. The absolute hypocrisy.

says the person that ever since the israel vs Palestine discussion disagrees and quotes all my posts with absolutely no response from me (even going as far as to agree with a post designed to get a reaction from me to fucking shut you up).

classic sign of a fucking bully. Can give it out constantly but fucking cries wolf and claims the moral high ground when someone directs it back at them (and I genuinely had an issue with your ridiculous post).

It's all a bit lop-sided and predictable......... And I've always hated any form of wonky-ball.

A lot of peeps said the left flank was BJs weak side...... I'd be keen to see him tried on the right in the coming games.

Said at the kick off of the season we had a lot of assessment to do of our FWDs in the first half of the season so that we know what moves to make in Jan........ Even if that hasn't been helped by the mass injury to all our fwd players bar Son & Kulu; we're running out of time.

We’re running out of time?

That’s a bit dramatic?

Running out of time for what?

Back
Top Bottom