Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Thursday the 7th of December 2023 at 20:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd keep it exactly the same as Yesterday except for Romero in for Royal ! Keep Kulu Central as well and if Richie can Start he takes Gills place - Hjojberg was good yesterday but Bissouma still starts if fit, we need him to find some form as he will be key against Newcastle Sunday

We've had enough changes in the team these past few weeks with injuries/suspensions... I say keep it as similar to yesterday (Romero for Royal OBVIOUSLY!) Dunno if Richy is ready to start a game yet, so maybe Gil will get another chance at home...
Agree that Kulu can thrive in a more central role, interchangeable with Lo Celso...

I hope we use the euphoria and sheer balls we showed yesterday's game and harness it into taking West Ham to the cleaners...

Any win will do... Especially with Villa playing City this week too... Someone's gonna drop points above us.

We are going to fuck them up. 10-0.

Manager of the month for December.
Ange Postecoglou.

You heard it here first.

preach.gif

Need to make not to keep giving away FK and corners against this lot, might be a reason to play Richie if he's good to start.

At a gig Thursday night(ticket bought before game was moved),so wont be watching.
Sort of glad in a way,as think they will give us a hard game and these (aside from Woolwich&possibly Chelsea) are my biggest rivals.Not going to be easy. 2nd half from yesterday performance for all 90 minutes please.
COYS

Yesterday’s game really got me buzzing! Romero back, Richy back, Sarr nearly back I’m excited again and we only have to wait 3 days!

West ham have some decent players but lack and out and out forward. It was basically Bowen and Paqueta yesterday, both decent players mind. Kudos needs to be kept an eye on too.

Think zouma is tough and go for the game hoping he misses it cause the Greek lad is awful.

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to throw Richy in right away, I had similar concerns about Bentancur going back in so soon and we saw what happened.

But this is the type of game for him against a more physical team.

Romero back!

Come on you Fucking Spurs

Vicario

Porro Romero Davies Udogie

Bissouma Hojbjeg Lo Celso

Kulusevski Son Johnson

3-0 Spurs

Vicario

Bissouma Sarr Lo Celso

Kulusevski Son Donnelly

4-1

Vicario

Lo Celso Bissouma Kulusevski

Johnson Son Gill

Vicario
Porro
Romero
Davies
Udogie
Bissouma
PEH
LoCelso
Kulusevski
Son
Johnson
lineup code
[lineup]
Vicario
Bissouma PEH
LoCelso
Kulusevski Son Johnson
[/lineup]

Almost guaranteed this is the setup. Richy not fit to play more than 10-15 by this time I’d imagine. We looked quite good against City in the 2nd half once we brought on PEH for Gil.

Vicario
Porro - Romero - Davies - Udogie
Kulusevski - Bissouma - Lo Celso
Johnson - Son - Gil
I'd go with this tbh.

Back four picks itself with Romero coming back in. I really like Kulusevski in the middle tbh. We're going to be dominating the ball and West Ham will likely sit back so having the width of Johnson and Gil to stretch will be important.

Think everything clicks here tbh. 3-1 Tottenham

Biggest danger is Kudus, though I think we'll be fine just by dominating possession. And their set pieces. Ward Prowse is always a danger and it seems to be a weak spot of ours. They're a physical bunch.

Can everyone stop posting their combined XIs and just post what you reckon we're going to put out please???

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to throw Richy in right away, I had similar concerns about Bentancur going back in so soon and we saw what happened.

But this is the type of game for him against a more physical team.

Bentancur was eased in with a few minutes initially. He isn't injured because he was mismanaged, he's injured because Matty Cash is a cunt.

With a Sunday game between. Fucking bollocks.

NGL I’m a big fan of the 430 Sunday game to finish my weekend off.

Unless I’m going to a match Saturday at 3pm it just means I won’t see it. No value in it at all for me
And I don’t go to the matches anymore so,…….,,

Back
Top Bottom