Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Sunday 19th Feb 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, we were shocking in the first 10-15 minutes but were much better than them for the rest. They are so weak out wide. If I was in charge I would drop Kane to 10 and put Richi at 9 (where he is trying to play) and put Son wide left. Never going to happen of course because...of some sort of tactics....shit tactical principles I will say that we must abide by.

This is in the top 5 worst games I’ve ever seen
Now hold on. Are we forgetting last weekend already?

jim GIF

Seen us play worse, we don't too bad. Think a big problem is the team is very one paced
Both wing backs are slow and ponderous
All 3 forwards are slow and ponderous, it's hard to get moves going unless we played like the city of old with lots of quick one touch passing but we're not set up for that

I'd get Porro and Perisic on. Take Emerson and Lenglet off (Harsh on Emerson). Put Kulusevski central behind Richarlison and Kane as a top two and get the wing backs higher and wider.

Sarr on for Skipp too.

Been watching some of my mixed wrestling videos. Way more interesting.

Anyone want a screengrab of me getting my face sat on. Promise you it’s more interesting than this game.

:adethumbup: :ledleylick:

I don’t want Poch back because professional sports hardly ever provides a romantic conclusion and going back never works, but fuck me we need some sort of identity and, at the very least, he loves us and wants to build something here.

What the fuck is this three at the back nonsense? We’re playing a system designed for pragmatic shithouse Italians with a sprinkling of WB magic. We just don’t have the players for it and yet, week in week out, he insists on serving up the same shit.

It’s so poor.

And it’s absolutely zero fun. There’s no joy in our team. Just positional drudgery.

Back
Top Bottom