Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Set piece coach has to go (Jedinak). Davies was shit in that 2nd goal, but how the fuck that isn't a penalty is beyond me...

Maddison and Son have been utter trash as well.

The game plan was ok, we created chances with Romero and Son, and while we didn't take ours, the scum took theirs. Players should at least show some bollocks in the 2nd half and give it a go...

need a pigeon hattrick
fab1f5820319398b3df3896165bf2462.gif

Not going to be popular for saying this but Ange is simply not good enough. His gung ho high might have worked in Scotland but you can’t keep doing that in the premier league. He’s clearly too stubborn to change tactics so he has to go.

We had 2 fucking weeks to prepare for this game. Still can’t defend corners, Son has had no impact as a striker for weeks! Ange looks completely lost. I’m over this season we barely deserve Europa

Get Son off. Richie on.

Don’t give a fuck if he’s club captain. He’s been fucking dross.
Really isn’t a centre forward and it is so obvious. No point crossing it in so what is the point of the wide players at the moment. At least with Richy on there is something to aim at

Where is the fucking personal responsibility to protect one's goalkeeper at corners. It's no secret he needs it. "Want to fuck with my keeper, come fuck with me instead", but no, these twats think defending their zone is enough.

Imagine being afraid to check Ben White, the spray tan extraordinare.

Ange needs to start working on the things we can’t do, we cannot defend set pieces(most of which we give away softly) we get caught time and time again on the transition. We need back up full backs that can actually play like the first choices, don’t play Hojberg as he gives away the ball far too much and slows attacks. We need to move the ball much quicker forward

That's the real thing isn't it.

You can take it if they're just better than us..... But we seem to be regressing at an alarming rate with not one player pulling their socks up and really putting in a shift.

Woolwich have played FOUR games since we last played, yet we look like the tired lacklustre side lacking energy out there.
Fuck are you on about?
They scored from two corners (one OG and one should have been a foul on Vic) then they scored a counter from which we should have had an obvious penalty right before.

We have been the better team, ridiculous as it sounds to say being 0-3 down.

Gutted.

No way on earth we deserve to be 3-0 down and virtually beat at HT....... The post (also a foul!) > VAR-goal > Non-pen-double-whammy is a massive kick in the teeth....

BUT

We still haven't learned our lesson about protecting Vic on corners and for that I'm fucking livid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom