Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck the politics around the club tomorrow. Fuck whether or not you think Ange is the man or Werner's stealing a wage: this is the scum of the Earth we're dealing with. Use up your lungs if you're lucky enough to be there or make the banter rattle them lot if not. We're not winning the league so fucking them over is the sport. Ruin them for the glory.
We celebrate:

1 When we win
2 When they lose

It's a win win situation!

Cheers matey! :nunothumb:

Hey, Airfixx Airfixx , happy birthday mate!

200w.gif

Can you blow them all out?

Tomorrow I want to see a total lack of respect. From the Seven Sisters to the center circle.
Taking the piss in the tunnel (turn up with Woolwich Bottlers water bottles). Laugh at them.
Stadium same as the 3-0 game. Fucking hatred rolling down the stands
When Tarteta has his mid half team talk, Madds runs over in the middle and in his best Lee Evans voice say 'Lads, lads what the plan?' Stands directly in front of Lego and starts doing burgers. Fuck with their heads, you'll fuck with their game.
I maybe deluded but I think we win. Tino scoring the winner (delusional) but can feel itin my water.
To those lucky enough to go, give it the full hate. Be the 12th man.
COYS
Happy Premier League GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

If Everton can beat Liverpool in THEIR Derby, we can beat this lot in OURS!

Liverpool aren't THAT far off Arse, but we're MILES ahead of Everton ...

Quality wise, the NLD is more evenly matched than the Merseyside derby...

So it then comes down to desire, and passion, and DETERMINATION to win the game.

We have to have that in abundance, and not let their fucking smug superiority complex play into our minds.

We need to be mentally better than them, as well as physically... Cos as we saw with Everton/Liverpool, ability is only one part of it... There are more factors in play to winning this thing.

We just need to have that in our locker!

Speech over.

Draw is probably the best result we can get, i don't see a win a defeat wouldn't surprise me either they've too much quality for any team.

Back
Top Bottom