Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good to see the positive vibes on this thread :unsure:

Reading one line from a 16 minute presser and determining that our gaffa is unprepared or even worse, preparing our fans for a loss , is just amazing insight. Damn that cunt Ange, he should have come out and said, " Hell yeah, this is my target... NOTHING matters more than belting the shite out of this pricks. I would take relegation FFS".

I often wonder why people actually support a team.

Certain posters have an agenda mate, and they will push that agenda no matter what.

Just be happy knowing that you’re not living your life so negatively. There’ll always be a subset vocal minority of our fans who act like that. Just wise above ‘em, knowing you’re a better person. 👍🏾

On a side note, I noticed that Ange said in his presser that he was pleased that the lads were disappointed at only being fifth, and that he wanted them to be disappointed so they’d kick on next season. Should be music to the ears of some of those posters who’ve been getting increasingly anti-Ange. Bet they don’t comment positively on that though.

I don't normally get involved in predicting teams but I will be amazed if Johnson starts.
Biggest decision is Rich to start or sub. If he is 100% fit I would start him.

Did he in the last game?

More likely we use Kulusevski as the outlet to stick the ball and get up the pitch.

I like him against anyone they have at LB physically

He took his two chances, sure.

But Bissouma was also being hailed as the best midfielder in the league at that point of the season too.

I'd go with Johnson Son Werner front 3. They like to get Ben White attacking down the right, I'd like Werner there to either pin him back or just run in to all the space. Could easily see a Werner/Johnson goal/assist combination on the counter attack.

If they are wary of leaving space and sit deeper, that makes a possession game easier.

Good to see the positive vibes on this thread :unsure:

Reading one line from a 16 minute presser and determining that our gaffa is unprepared or even worse, preparing our fans for a loss , is just amazing insight. Damn that cunt Ange, he should have come out and said, " Hell yeah, this is my target... NOTHING matters more than belting the shite out of this pricks. I would take relegation FFS".

I often wonder why people actually support a team.

Certain posters have an agenda mate, and they will push that agenda no matter what.

Just be happy knowing that you’re not living your life so negatively. There’ll always be a subset vocal minority of our fans who act like that. Just wise above ‘em, knowing you’re a better person. 👍🏾

On a side note, I noticed that Ange said in his presser that he was pleased that the lads were disappointed at only being fifth, and that he wanted them to be disappointed so they’d kick on next season. Should be music to the ears of some of those posters who’ve been getting increasingly anti-Ange. Bet they don’t comment positively on that though.

Soon as we start winning and go on another winning run, they’ll disappear

Bissouma might play like the best defensive midfielder in league again in this game.

That’s how it works

I think from what we've seen since, it's more likely that Son will continue to be hopeless at holding the ball up and providing anything against a solid defence and Bssouma will play it safe and fail to track his runners.

I hope they can prove me wrong. Because if Son and Bissouma are on their absolute peak form, we can win.

have no clue how we will line up.

Will Ange go conservative and look to win battles and add a bit of control and experience

Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Davies
Hojbjerg Bentancur Maddison
Kulusevski Richarlison Son

Or will he go all guns balazing

Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Davies
Sarr Bissouma Maddison
Johnson Son Werner

have no clue how we will line up.

Will Ange go conservative and look to win battles and add a bit of control and experience

Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Davies
Hojbjerg Bentancur Maddison
Kulusevski Richarlison Son

Or will he go all guns balazing

Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Davies
Sarr Bissouma Maddison
Johnson Son Werner

Absolutely cannot play that first midfield three.

I actually think we might be better off playing VDV on the left instead of Davies tomorrow, and having Romero and Dragusin as centre backs.

Just a thought, and maybe something Lego man might not expect.

Genuinely think we will get something from the game tomorrow. Even a point will go a long way into ruining their season as I can't see City dropping any now they don't have the Champions League to be distracted by. Ultimately I just want to see us perform for ourselves though. We've seen this season we can be a very good team and we need to start showing that again so we can go into the summer feeling positive about next season.

I actually think we might be better off playing VDV on the left instead of Davies tomorrow, and having Romero and Dragusin as centre backs.

Just a thought, and maybe something Lego man might not expect.
I was thinking about this. Surely Vdv has the tools to do a better job on Saka and with Dragusin in we have more height which we will need as they are a massive threat from set pieces.

Back
Top Bottom