Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

100% this.

I have no idea what will happen. We seem a bit “off”. They are scoring goals for fun. We can’t defend for toffee.

On paper we are fucked.

So we will probably win.
Yeah I think there are two outcomes - we steamroller them 2-1 or they are 0-4 up at HT. I suspect the latter but still have hope it’s the former

I think it’s almost certain they score 2; mandatory pen, free header from a corner and surely they get in behind our ridiculous full back positions at least once.

Some absolute cunts amongst their lot

Wanker Arteta bouncing around (if that cunt steps foot on the pitch I want to see Romero follow thru)

Ben Tan. Weird, manicured aloof wrong un

Gabriel and Saliba high fiving each other, busy cunts

That terrifying monkey looking critter in goal

Saka the boss eyed diver

Martineli looks like he shaves his asshole

I still have nightmares of Jorginho running rings around PEH, he can get to fuck too

Any more for any more

Wanker Arteta bouncing around (if that cunt steps foot on the pitch I want to see Romero follow thru)

Saka the boss eyed diver

I still have nightmares of Jorginho running rings around PEH, he can get to fuck too

Any more for any more

A rapist?

Saka the boss eyed diver

Any more for any more
Jorginho the best of the cunts at least he gave a great assist to maddison in the last match

Saka the boss eyed diver

Any more for any more
A rapist?
Anyone seen wearing a NLD Half-&-Half scarf...

AND the bloke shameless enough to sell them outside!!

Does London zoo know that one of their chimpanzees are missing?
Apparently, it's evaded capture and is still on the loose. Although Martin The Monkey responds to its name, members of the public are warned not to approach it.

BnWLDfW.png

Library photo

I suppose the trouble with bringing Werner on for Richy is that you move Son to the centre, where he becomes totally ineffective again, because he has no space. Without space he just gives the ball away. I'd rather see Werner replace Son after 60 mins and leave Richy in the middle for the whole game.
Richy won’t last 90 mins. He’s not started in months. If he was more match fit I’d be tempted but not tomorrow. I’d definitely play deki tomorrow because I think he’ll be focused more in a game like this and we need physicality tomorrow but I’d keep Sonny central. I just think there could be space for him to run into.

Richy won’t last 90 mins. He’s not started in months. If he was more match fit I’d be tempted but not tomorrow. I’d definitely play deki tomorrow because I think he’ll be focused more in a game like this and we need physicality tomorrow but I’d keep Sonny central. I just think there could be space for him to run into.
Trouble is, it's rare for Son to achieve anything in that position against a tight defence. Maybe we need to start with Son, Johnson and Deki, in that order?

Bloody Kane. Where is he when you need him?

Agree.

Son hurt them playing centrally last time and they are afraid of him. Keep that fear down the middle and attack them out wide. I'd start Johnson and Deki then save Werner for chavski because he's 100000% scoring against them. Plus Maddson and Johnson have some decent chemistry and we will need that down the left to get Maddison clicking again.

Pretty easy team to pick for what I'm seeing:

Vic
Porro
Romero
VDV
Davies
Bissouma
Sarr
Maddison
Kulusevski
Son
Johnson
lineup code
[lineup]
Vic
Porro Romero VDV Davies
Bissouma
Sarr Maddison
Kulusevski Son Johnson
[/lineup]

Good to see the positive vibes on this thread :unsure:

Reading one line from a 16 minute presser and determining that our gaffa is unprepared or even worse, preparing our fans for a loss , is just amazing insight. Damn that cunt Ange, he should have come out and said, " Hell yeah, this is my target... NOTHING matters more than belting the shite out of this pricks. I would take relegation FFS".

I often wonder why people actually support a team.

If a few good shoeings could be dished out to gooner scum up and down the high road, that would be appreciated.

It's national punch a gooner day on the 28th - not kidding. So feel free.
I’ve looked it up and if one looks at Henry VIII’s spidery handwriting, in some small parchment, it can clearly be read that, “for if a man shalt smite a member of the Woolwich guilde, punishment there shall be none”.

Agree.

Son hurt them playing centrally last time and they are afraid of him. Keep that fear down the middle and attack them out wide. I'd start Johnson and Deki then save Werner for chavski because he's 100000% scoring against them. Plus Maddson and Johnson have some decent chemistry and we will need that down the left to get Maddison clicking again.

Pretty easy team to pick for what I'm seeing:

Vic
Porro
Romero
VDV
Davies
Bissouma
Sarr
Maddison
Kulusevski
Son
Johnson
lineup code
[lineup]
Vic
Porro Romero VDV Davies
Bissouma
Sarr Maddison
Kulusevski Son Johnson
[/lineup]

I just worry Son gets swallowed up by Gabriel and Salibas physicality.

We need the ball to stick up there.

Trouble is, it's rare for Son to achieve anything in that position against a tight defence. Maybe we need to start with Son, Johnson and Deki, in that order?

Bloody Kane. Where is he when you need him?
That is definitely an option but Johnson not brave either with his back to goal. This is why a centre forward should be a priority for us in the summer which I think it will be.

Kane in this team would have had us challenging to win the title. I’ve heard all the crap that he doesn’t press,not suited to the system, wouldn’t get as many chances but he’d create something out of nothing for himself and his team mates. We’d be at least 15 points better off with him but we’ll never know.

Good to see the positive vibes on this thread :unsure:

Reading one line from a 16 minute presser and determining that our gaffa is unprepared or even worse, preparing our fans for a loss , is just amazing insight. Damn that cunt Ange, he should have come out and said, " Hell yeah, this is my target... NOTHING matters more than belting the shite out of this pricks. I would take relegation FFS".

I often wonder why people actually support a team.
Hopefully those fans won't be going to the game.

Back
Top Bottom