Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You might like to listen to Ange's press conference if you want a proper understanding of his attitude. Don't rely too much on one small, out of context soundbite.

Melters Fellow TFC spurs fans with more negative opinions than us take things out of context to suit an agenda?

The very idea! Don’t be absurd! Would never happen.

Shame on you for thinking it.

And he’s absolutely right. Luckily MOST of us know what he means and haven’t taken it to mean ‘we’re going to get battered, deal with it’

Excellent media interview, sir.

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show
There's always gonna be the predictable gullible few.

And he’s absolutely right. Luckily MOST of us know what he means and haven’t taken it to mean ‘we’re going to get battered, deal with it’

He didn't have to say anything. He's already said that same quote about 3 times already so to say this when asked directly about the NLD is a joke.

I get you're a positive poster but sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade. Nobody wants to hear that crap on the eve of a NLD.

I was at the game in 1978 when we got battered 5-0 with Brady scoring an amazing goal
I was in the Shelf so had a good view!

Funnily enough about ten years later we were in the same hospital together near Slough rehabilitating

He was with Spam then and had a dodgy ankle

I had a joke with him about that game and he turned out to be a decent guy saying that the score line flattered them but that one hurt! 😢

He didn't have to say anything. He's already said that same quote about 3 times already so to say this when asked directly about the NLD is a joke.

I get you're a positive poster but sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade. Nobody wants to hear that crap on the eve of a NLD.

I’m fine with hearing it coz I’m not a negative Nancy who reads doom and gloom into everything.

However I’ll caveat that by saying if other posters want to be miserable unhappy fuckers, that’s their right.

So I stand by my post.

Some of you with anti-Ange agendas just can’t wait to see us fail. Can’t wait to jump down his throat and interpret his words to suit your own agendas. It’s pretty sad to be honest but most of us fans knew there’d be a select set of our fans who don’t have the stomach for a new project under a new boss.

It is what it is.

I’m going to put this thread on ignore until matchday , you’ll be pleased to know. Bored of some of ya.

Last edited:
Let's just hope the negativity of the boss doesn't filter down to the players. They've had 2 weeks to build for this match while Scum have played 4 times.
They should be chomping at the bit to get at them and whip their sorry arses.

If there's ever a time where the Lane needs to be absolutely rocking, it's this Sunday, we want 4th, they want the title, we know from history how they don't deal well with a loud Tottenham Hotspur stadium, let's make the place tantamount to Hell for those bastards!

Back
Top Bottom