Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People often forget that there's a opposite to the "spursy" tag that sometimes we pull off big wins that we don't necessarily anticipate. Based on recent form of both teams we should be in for a good ass kicking, but I just have a feeling it may not go down that way.

Like he was at the Emirates??!.....🤷‍♂️
That was in the first 10 games.

Animated GIF

Just googled it - the 28th is National Superhero Day.

...and today (Friday) is National Alien Day.
I'm hoping someone tells Legoman that Sunday is National Superhero Day. It will give him inspiration for an unbelievable team talk.

0xr69Zt.png

With Richarlison fit it'll be interesting to see if Ange sticks with Werner or takes the opportunity to put him back in the central role and drop Son back into the left forward position.
Richarlison needs to play if fit. He's got the attitude needed in a game like this and will relish the occasion.
Werner, on the other hand? Too much of a wimp. He won't show up.

Richarlison needs to play if fit. He's got the attitude needed in a game like this and will relish the occasion.
Werner, on the other hand? Too much of a wimp. He won't show up.

Yeah, I'd quite like to see Son left, Rich centre for most of the match with the option to bring on Werner for Richarlison later on. We can't afford to give the ball away cheaply on the attack against them like we did against Newcastle.

Yeah, I'd quite like to see Son left, Rich centre for most of the match with the option to bring on Werner for Richarlison later on. We can't afford to give the ball away cheaply on the attack against them like we did against Newcastle.
I suppose the trouble with bringing Werner on for Richy is that you move Son to the centre, where he becomes totally ineffective again, because he has no space. Without space he just gives the ball away. I'd rather see Werner replace Son after 60 mins and leave Richy in the middle for the whole game.

People often forget that there's a opposite to the "spursy" tag that sometimes we pull off big wins that we don't necessarily anticipate. Based on recent form of both teams we should be in for a good ass kicking, but I just have a feeling it may not go down that way.
Keeping this in the back of my mind (way back + fingers crossed).

Keeping all the rational stuff up front, tho.

I suppose the trouble with bringing Werner on for Richy is that you move Son to the centre, where he becomes totally ineffective again, because he has no space. Without space he just gives the ball away. I'd rather see Werner replace Son after 60 mins and leave Richy in the middle for the whole game.

I'm somewhat working on a crazy premise where Woolwich are needing to attack and leaving gaps at the back / tired legs. Otherwise yeah, what you said.

I'm somewhat working on a crazy premise where Woolwich are needing to attack and leaving gaps at the back / tired legs. Otherwise yeah, what you said.
Including Son Heung Min in the Spurs side to play against Woolwich carries numerous benefits. Firstly, Son is a versatile player who can operate effectively in various positions, adding flexibility and tactical options for the team. His exceptional speed and dribbling skills allow him to stretch the defense and create scoring opportunities. Son's ability to link up with teammates and provide key passes is invaluable in breaking down stubborn defenses, especially against strong opponents like Woolwich. Additionally, Son possesses an impressive scoring record, making him a constant threat in front of goal. His clinical finishing and creativity can be the difference between winning and losing in a fiercely contested match. Moreover, Son's tireless work rate and commitment to tracking back make him an asset in both attacking and defensive phases of the game. Overall, Son's inclusion in the Spurs side brings a wealth of qualities that can significantly enhance the team's chances of success against Woolwich.

ai-generated response

If that fucking no.5 plays I hope to fuck he’s DEAFENED by boos and reminder chants of what that disgusting animal did!

Only applies u
Including Son Heung Min in the Spurs side to play against Woolwich carries numerous benefits. Firstly, Son is a versatile player who can operate effectively in various positions, adding flexibility and tactical options for the team. His exceptional speed and dribbling skills allow him to stretch the defense and create scoring opportunities. Son's ability to link up with teammates and provide key passes is invaluable in breaking down stubborn defenses, especially against strong opponents like Woolwich. Additionally, Son possesses an impressive scoring record, making him a constant threat in front of goal. His clinical finishing and creativity can be the difference between winning and losing in a fiercely contested match. Moreover, Son's tireless work rate and commitment to tracking back make him an asset in both attacking and defensive phases of the game. Overall, Son's inclusion in the Spurs side brings a wealth of qualities that can significantly enhance the team's chances of success against Woolwich.

ai-generated response
Only applies if he starts on the left. Cannot hack playing as a centre forward . Those two giants will be all over him if he plays in the middle . Thankfully he will be on the left.

Back
Top Bottom