Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Closer it gets towards Kick of the more i realise how much I hate these cunts! Any player who isn't putting everything on the line on Sunday can just go in the summer - We have had plenty of time to prepare for this game - there really are no excuses!
Ange this is your moment, however if any of the squad need motivation for a NLD, even more so when them cunts are in the title race they shouldn't be at the Club!

He was an average player at best lumbering around the pitch like ‘Cro magnon man’!
2xdXAAq.png

He won't get dementia - you need a brain to get dementia.

We’ll have had a 15 day rest since that Herculean effort up at Newcastle. In the meantime, Wiolwich have had 4 games - Villa, Bayern, Wolves and Chavs. Hopefully we can look a little less jaded than normal.

Better in every area, so that is the challenge.

Trossard better than Richarlison, Rice better than any of our midfielders. And so is their captain.. Saliba better than our best defender.

It's about managers and coaches adding value.

Sunday might be embarrassing.

Now 7.

Probably 7 who were confident against Newcastle and Fulham away.

I want to be wrong but optimism and pilo erections in anticipation ain't often enough.

We don't win in my opinion unless 7 or 8 of our players do something they have failed to do for some time (show-up), and because we just aren't physically strong or aggressive enough, which is one sure way to disrupt this lot..

Sound like a parrot but stop odegaard and saka were halfway home. Top concentration needed. Maddison needs to wake up as well. Sarr, Bissouma, and Maddison for me. Bissouma needs to wake up as well. That zinchenko can be got at by johnson.

Now 7.

Probably 7 who were confident against Newcastle and Fulham away.

I want to be wrong but optimism and pilo erections in anticipation ain't often enough.

We don't win in my opinion unless 7 or 8 of our players do something they have failed to do for some time (show-up), and because we just aren't physically strong or aggressive enough, which is one sure way to disrupt this lot..

You don't have to be an extreme optimist to disagree with the BS claim that they are better than us in every position.

I just hope some of the players aren't too hyped-up like in the Chelsea game. Be aggressive yes, but be controlled and disciplined.

Last thing we need is the likes of Romero, Maddison, etc, getting sent off for stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom