Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saw a few years ago a bit of tony adams premier league legends. That was melancoly bollox. Had no mention of him going to jail for drink driving. He werent the brightest either.

On a par with Merse and Keown

Similar to most of the Scum fans that I’ve met

One was actually my line manager at the time of the Judas fiasco

What an absolute cunt!

Have two world class defenders but cant defend set pieces. Good shot stopper Vicario but the 3rd goal they scored he should have come out for that to catch. He's too rooted to his line at corners. Needs to be more brave.

How can he come out to get the ball if the Woolwich player was literally pushing him back into his own goal?

I don’t understand two things about this:

1. How is that not a foul?
2. How can Vic’s teammates let the opponent literally push him around like that?

Second goal highlighted the massive risk to reward game than Angeball is.

I do wonder if he will dial it back a bit. Especially now Udogie is not there.

When Kulu goes over in the box both our FBs are in the opposing area.
The second we lose the ball we are in big trouble.
Romero ends up coming out to track the ball but ends up in no man’s land VDV is stuck by himself and it’s left to Davies to chase back to catch Saka.

PEH just watches Saka run off into acres of space. Madness really.

Davies ends up having to make an 80 yard recovery run. Pretty much runs from penalty spot to penalty spot.
It’s not sustainable.

How can he come out to get the ball if the Woolwich player was literally pushing him back into his own goal?

2. How can Vic’s teammates let the opponent literally push him around like that?
Vicario just needs to be braver and gamble a bit more on crosses and corners. Hes too rooted to his line. Pep discovered that flaw in cup match. If youre brave in the sticks it gives the defence more confidence. Zonal marking is shit as well.

Fair points

So annoying to watch

The Scum set their stall out in the first minute or so when Tomiyasu took out Kulu virtually on the touchline and Oliver just gave a free kick
He did it again a minute later and again Oliver said nothing and just gave the free kick!

Bent incompetent cunt!

Romero ends up coming out to track the ball but ends up in no man’s land VDV is stuck by himself and it’s left to Davies to chase back to catch Saka.

Davies ends up having to make an 80 yard recovery run. Pretty much runs from penalty spot to penalty spot.
It’s not sustainable.

PEH should never have started imv

Had we lost that 5 nil yesterday i reckon ange would have lost his job. Most annoying factor of their goals yesterday they didny even had to try hard. Body language of players last few weeks hasnt been great tbh. Unless theyve had a bust up behind scenes or already thinking of holidays. Villa away i thought we were back on track.

It’s not sustainable.

My biggest issue with how we are playing is how slow we are at moving the ball around in the final third. We keep the ball against just about every team but that is useless if we take a million touches and just pass the ball around the opposing box.

We need to take a lot of shots if we are keeping the ball as mi h as we do, but that’s not happening.

What we need is a midfielder that is able to score some bangers outside the area to force the defenders to come out of the box to defend us.

That would really open things up for us where keeping the ball will mean more goals.

Had we lost that 5 nil yesterday i reckon ange would have lost his job. Most annoying factor of their goals yesterday they didny even had to try hard. Body language of players last few weeks hasnt been great tbh. Unless theyve had a bust up behind scenes or already thinking of holidays. Villa away i thought we were back on track.

I personally think their bodies are exhausted.

The atmosphere seemed awesome on tv….even at 0-3. Don’t forget it’s tough for fans to be 0-3 in a derby especially when two are from almost identical set pieces.

Myself and my son (Argyle season ticket holders) got tickets for the Forest game as he wanted to see Premiership football. Don’t ever underestimate the incredible stadium you have and the money it will generate.

I do wonder why you don’t turn off the music 15 minutes before kickoff and say “over to the fans”. For the first few games it would be quiet but would soon improve.

Anyway, don’t forget you have a set up that could be top 5 in Europe soon.

And for the loanees…..look after Phillips as he will be your Van Dyjk. I’m not sure why he isn’t getting minutes in your team now.

Devine. Not so much. Looks like a lost boy and out of his depth. Very good at getting the ball and passing backwards……
Sounds like he will fit perfectly then!

Charlie Day Ok GIF

Im sure that white has one of those face tanning machines. Pathetic cunt and tbh he aint that good. Will end looking like des o connor or bob monkhouse when hes old.

It’s close now and good old Bob has been dead for over 20 years!!

I actually met him once at a charity event and he was a decent guy always smiling

Back
Top Bottom