Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

View: https://twitter.com/AttackingFooty/status/1783649226875977890

You only have to watch this to see how easy it is to manipulate a decision - the VAR can decide when to freeze the frame and with such tight calls like VDV today a tiny bit of bias can help make it offside!

Yeah, the method they use to draw the lines in that video are shocking. Then we didn't even get a zoom in and line drawing in live time on the VAR feed today for the disallowed Micky goal, which seems a tad suspect.

*sigh* Hello everyone, Alasdair Gold here...

Screenshot_2024-01-29-04-39-19-54_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
That cunt can fuck off too

Boring tosser and club stooge

Our defending, especially at set pieces, is obviously poor; but our attacking play is pretty lame and predictable, and those forwards simply aren't good enough. Fact is, we sold Kane and never replaced him with anyone...Johnson? Werner? do me a favour.
The tactics are shite - no balls over the top - - no runs into the box - just aimless passing around the edge the area until a shit lazy cross caught by the opposition keeper. Slow things down - no long range shooting to keep opposition defense honest. Ange ball is one dimensional predictable shite.

Papered over the cracks second half. Would like to see us blood some youngsters now - and for Ange to accept that defensively there are some fundamental issues to address.

Clearly, we had a nice, comfy fortnight off and did sweet sod all to address our weakness at defending corners. I guarantee we didn't do one bloody session to drill and tackle the issue.
Fucking pure negligence.

It's not naivity that lost us that game... It's being shit at protecting our keeper (and being skanked on their 2nd goal)......

(Unless that's what you meant.)
We just look a world away.. Is that us or them? I think it's us and them going in different directions

Why, when it's the team following his instructions - Davies letting Saka cut in aside?
The manager is not telling Davies to let him cut inside. That’s all on Davies being fucking stupid. 2 options. Let him go on his right and get a shot away and he’ll not score or let him come on to his very good left foot to open the goal up for an easy finish. Davies picks the second option. Idiot.

Lately, even with wishful thinking, I’ve had zero faith that we would be winning games. I expected to get smashed by Newcastle, today, not sure about Chelsea, maybe a draw, we are going to get destroyed by Liverpool. Most of my apprehension is our awful defending at corners and how exposed we are.

I thought Kulu had a good game today.

Yeah, he did. Didn't shit himself in possession and put in some good crosses. I don't rate him but he was at least looking after the ball well.

It's on to Stamford Bridge now, where we will be challenged in different ways. Poch won't do what Woolwich have done, they'll want the ball and they'll want to out-play us. I suspect we'll just end up getting beaten differently.

Back
Top Bottom