Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't want to spoil the collective catharsis...but do we sing distasteful things and have some tossers as supporters? Of course, like every football club about. I don't subscribe to the glass house suggestions, it's a matter of quantity. Having a small mob sing sometimes things about pikies is quite different to an entire away contingency shouting abuse or a history of hard solid racism attached to your club as opposed to some dimwits' banter. We are far better than wall or the chavs even in our worst.

I know it's unpopular but I don't think everything could be flattened out to simply "hate speech". Generally using the term pikey is not as bad as abusing a certain player which in turn is not as bad as mimicking the sound of a gas chamber. There is a line between distasteful remarks and outright repulsive.

Now I'll be in the bin

The older fella I was standing next to in the East Upper dissed me in a very polite and understated way.

I was singing my heart out he turned to me and said, 'i'm not singing too much today, i'm in a choir and I am saving my voice'

I replied, 'I love a sing song but I'm a shockingly bad singer'

'I had noticed' he said, 'you could be trained, but it might be a bit late now'

The fella on the other side was a decent bloke as well, I felt like Norman Stanley Fletcher standing between MacKay and Barraclough.

The only people complaining about the DVD chanting are the soapy media ultra liberals with an anti Millwall axe to grind. Not even the player [Son] himself made a comment or complaint according to his manager yet there's all this talk of racism - pathetic! "You're selling 3 for a fiver" is nothing but terrace banter; it's nothing to do with racism.

The only people complaining about the DVD chanting are the soapy media ultra liberals with an anti Millwall axe to grind. Not even the player [Son] himself made a comment or complaint according to his manager yet there's all this talk of racism - pathetic! "You're selling 3 for a fiver" is nothing but terrace banter; it's nothing to do with racism.
What about shouting chink everytime he got the ball you inbred scum bag.

The blokes a Korean not a chinaman so its water off a ducks back if he's thick skinned enough; I doubt very much a Scotsman would stress about being wrongly called a Paddy by the travelling away support ;)

Fuck off you ignorant cunt and get the fuck off our forum you EDL supporting lout.

Just like the rest of your support - ignorant and all mouth.

Hope you enjoyed the comprehensive battering.

Strange too that a so-called non racist would call a Millwall fan an inbred scumbag what with all the obvious racist connotations clearly elicited therein ;)

Cretinousgoat: you appear to be upset........ that now famous YOUTUBE clip isn't you getting your comeuppance at the hands of one of our wall NTO chaps is it?

Strange too that a so-called non racist would call a Millwall fan an inbred scumbag what with all the obvious racist connotations clearly elicited therein ;)
Picking out a player and shouting Dvd at him is racist it just is. Crowds can be intoxicating places and you end up singing things in real life you wouldn't dream of. We called you pikeys which is also wrong. Are you prepared to admit you made a mistake.

Norfolk? Since when were travelers static as to a county city or even land.... race is about genes and ethnicity not your nationality; me thinks you should go and read on the subject rather than confuse nationality and race.

Cretinousgoat: you appear to be upset........ that now famous YOUTUBE clip isn't you getting your comeuppance at the hands of one of our wall NTO chaps is it?

Shows how far the so called almighty Millwall have fallen..

Bragging about a fan clumping a pissed 16 year old with his Dad. It wasn;t even a good whack, the lad only went down because he stumbled on the kerb.

Bragging about it is just sad and the sort of thing Woolwich would do. Says a lot to what you have become.

Come on now mate this forum must be old hat for you now, big home game at Bury next to concentrate on now you are out the cup, get on their site and give em plenty!!! Have a great rest of season

Norfolk? Since when were travelers static as to a county city or even land.... race is about genes and ethnicity not your nationality; me thinks you should go and read on the subject rather than confuse nationality and race.

It's 'l think', you're not fucking Falstaff. Unsurprisingly you make my point for me. How, exactly, is the term 'inbred' racist?

You had your cup final and you got beat 6-0, the guy you single out for abuse scored a hat trick, so guess who had the last laugh?? What a fitting end for your 3 for a fiver song that he goes and scores 3 goals! Any how I know you would love to be part of such a big club like spurs but you ain't you support millwall, famous for being racist thugs, we got bigger and better things to get on with so how about you fuck off back to your non existence and rott away in the lower leagues! :dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom