Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our 2nd striker is fucking wicked, eh John Thomas John Thomas
And so it begins
Look at our 2nd striker!!!
You already said that
So both our backup strikers scored today.
Come again
How about that John Thomas John Thomas Art Vandelay Art Vandelay
Ok
How about that.
OK!!!!!
Annnnnnnnd our 2nd striker scores a hat trick!
!
Please.
Apparently we should be worried about our striking options.
Fuck the melters!
!
I think you have a problem
I've been saying all year Son is our 2nd striker.

He started a CF against City in October ffs.

But facts don't mean much to the melters. NSFB was saying if we had a 2nd striker (we have 3) we could be 1st with point dropped when Harry was injured (we dropped 6 points, not enough to make up 10, but who needs facts).

Its mental the bullshit the melters will say to not just enjoy how fucking good we .
Definitely have a problem. The abuse is starting now
No no no!

We should be worried about our striking options.
You don't say
Is it just me or are some posters conspicuous in their absence?
Here I am
Jay C, John and Scott are very quiet.
As I said. I'm here
Scooby doo is less confused than you, you hypocritical shitehawk.
You aren't fellow yids, you're moany fucking cunts that love to piss all over the club at every opportunity.
Yeah. I think you are obsessed

Last edited:
Funny SchmoodSpur2013 SchmoodSpur2013 , the last time we spoke you said I'm a good poster and you like me. Then in the middle of a match thread you're slagging me off (But don't have the balls to actually tag my name, you pussy).

Was too busy watching the game on the tv to be leaving comments every 2 minutes. That current habit didn't seem too positive for me or the posters on here, so I thought I'd try something different. Self reflection is a great thing.

The reality is, it was a simple straight forward game and there wasn't much insight to actually give. Millwall got destroyed and couldn't hope to compete. The gulf in quality and class was huge. They had 0 shots on target. "Fuck, better abandon this game which I'm enjoying and hop onto my computer to comment about how it was a close game".

What would you like me to say? "So happy for Janssen", "Great goal by Son", "Hope Kane is okay"? There was a thousand other posters saying the exact same thing, isn't much point in me being a parrot.

Since you're so desperate for me to comment in the thread though, I'll tell you my thoughts, I know you love them.

• Eriksen was MoTM for me. The first goal was very, very important (Who would have guessed, scoring is important, incredible insight).
  • Everyone played well.
  • Vorm has nice hair
  • Worries me that Toby won't commit his future to Tottenham
There you go. I'm happy with the win and I thought Winks was exceptional.
When you're not being a negative prat, you actually have some analysis to put forward. But you are a negative. Surely you aren't denying that? And nah, I didn't tag any of you, because I was making a comment about your absence, not engaging any subject. I tagged John as we were actually engaged in a row. All I said is that you were conspicuous by your absence. If that's slagging you off and offends you, I suggest you grow thicker skin. Especially if you're going to post the way you do.

It is peculiar though, how you always have an excuse as to why you're not so prominent in match threads when we perform well, but when we lose you're always on hand. How you're ''too busy'' to leave comments in winning match threads, but never ''too busy'' in drawing/losing ones. But I'm sure that's coincidence, right?

If you slag off the players as readily as you do, I wouldn't act so butthurt when people, it wasn't just me, notice your absence when we do well.

It's through this absence that everyone thinks you aren't really Spurs, because all you do is take shots.

Classic example being West Ham at home. Remember that thread and how you acted? And then you wanna act as if some of the shit you get isn't called for?

Come on, man.

Last edited:
And so it begins

You already said that

OK!!!!!

Please.

I think you have a problem

You don't say

Here I am

As I said. I'm here

Yeah. I think you are obsessed
Difference is John, I don't deny the fact. You criticise me for these things whilst doing them yourselves. You're a negative hypocrite, and that is my issue.

It's never your fault.

Funny SchmoodSpur2013 SchmoodSpur2013 , the last time we spoke you said I'm a good poster and you like me. Then in the middle of a match thread you're slagging me off (But don't have the balls to actually tag my name, you pussy).

Was too busy watching the game on the tv to be leaving comments every 2 minutes. That current habit didn't seem too positive for me or the posters on here, so I thought I'd try something different. Self reflection is a great thing.

The reality is, it was a simple straight forward game and there wasn't much insight to actually give. Millwall got destroyed and couldn't hope to compete. The gulf in quality and class was huge. They had 0 shots on target. "Fuck, better abandon this game which I'm enjoying and hop onto my computer to comment about how it was a close game".

What would you like me to say? "So happy for Janssen", "Great goal by Son", "Hope Kane is okay"? There was a thousand other posters saying the exact same thing, isn't much point in me being a parrot.

Since you're so desperate for me to comment in the thread though, I'll tell you my thoughts, I know you love them.

• Eriksen was MoTM for me. The first goal was very, very important (Who would have guessed, scoring is important, incredible insight).
  • Everyone played well.
  • Vorm has nice hair
  • Worries me that Toby won't commit his future to Tottenham
There you go. I'm happy with the win and I thought Winks was exceptional.
If your posts were always of that standard, then you wouldn't get the stiffing that you get.
Keep it up and you might get conversations and not condemnation.

Anyone who says "You aren't a Yid/Tottenham supporter/fan" is laughable. As if you're some objective judge who can decide who gets into this exclusive group. Shows a massive dollop of insecurity. "I'm a Tottenham fan, they complain so they're not, phew, I'm the best fan ever", have a word with yourself.

I wasn't waiting on your judgement if I'm a fan and I won't be waiting on it any time in the future either. You are words on a screen that blur into the hundreds of other posters, soon forgotten. Narcissism is an ugly trait.
That was poorly worded and wasn't what I meant. What I meant was you aren't MY kind of yids. Moany, negative cunts that, by all evidence, seem to hate supporting this club and have nothing but negative bollocks to throw into the discussion. Yids, that you've now admitted, would rather spend more energy digging out the club than praising it.

You're the wankers in the shelf that won't stop moaning. You are yids, I said that wrong, but you're cunt yids.

Is it safe to assume Son leading the line (instead of VJ) while Kane is out ? Those two finishes today were top shelf. Granted his hold up play likely won't compare to VJ.

I'd like to see them both somehow integrated, Vinnie could be our battering ram opening doors for others.
Fuck knows what system that would be though.

Forget all the fan bollocks, but their players bottled it. They looked scared.
So they should be

But I was sensing bemusement, rather than fear. They looked like they couldn't process all of the information they were presented with, some they responded to by rote, some by animal cunning but the majority of it was impossible to process.
They just weren't given a chance.
Literally

So they should be

But I was sensing bemusement, rather than fear. They looked like they couldn't process all of the information they were presented with, some they responded to by rote, some by animal cunning but the majority of it was impossible to process.
They just weren't given a chance.
Literally

For me it showed in the way they stood off us. I thought their only chance was to really mix it in midfield - kick a few early on, but nobody had the balls to commit, they made it so easy. I'll concede that they looked bemused at the end.

Is it safe to assume Son leading the line (instead of VJ) while Kane is out ? Those two finishes today were top shelf. Granted his hold up play likely won't compare to VJ.

No. I think it will depend on the opposition. Against Southampton, Son is more likely. Burnley away is more physical and VJ is more suitable.

Well that was some day. I have never seen so many Old Bill and Paramilitary style vehicles in the High Road.

Nor have I ever seen so many old 'faces.' It was like the 70's, with loads of Willesden, Paddington, Wolverhampton, and a lot of the old Basingstoke lads there.
Aberdeen and Ajax firms, it was nostalgia central. 6-0 and a stroll down memory lane, it's good to be Tottenham.

Back
Top Bottom