TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Geoff Twentyman has been dead about 20 years. You must have been swatting up on Liverpools history. Apart from the shite about stealing players the rest is correct. This is the best entertainment I've had for ages Thanks a lot
Read Harry Rednapps book - 'A man walks on the pitch' regarding the Liverpool scout system and Mr Twentyman? Im being a little economic with the truth but harry has spoken and he speaks the truth-its in Black and white.

Getting back to the game...

Much has been made of Liverpool's attack but, without Mane, and with our defenders in the form they are in, I fancy us to keep a clean sheet.

I'm going for 2-0 Kane (2).

Not putting a bet on it and not bringing the missus... both are a jinx to us!

Unless someone comes in being a twat, I dont see the point in the hostility.....banter is one thing, and on matchday they will be the biggest cunts on the planet to me, like most oppo fans for 90 minutes. After, I bare no grudges, and will still enjoy having a good laugh at their expense over the season.

But all this "Scousers are scum" stuff is fairly ridiculous......London is full of vile, nasty cunts too. I dont judge an entire City on some chavs, or football hooligans.

Oh my God! Somone got stick at Anfield in the 80´s!! Well so did John Barnes and it wasnt from Liverpool fans (for those fawning over Evertons "good" Scousers")

Anyway, Im out of this one, said my bit, sticking to the football now

Like i've said before, you can normally tell the sincere rival suporters that are willing to engage in a friendly debate. But i've no time for the ones that are essentially trolling without the balls to do it properly and then go all "woe is me" when they get some stick.

There are plenty of places online to engage with rival supporters if that what you want to do. This is a Spurs forum, our safe place ; )

Equally, im with you that i don't really agree with personal insults or straight bigotry... unless some one dishes it first... then its fair game.

Anyhoo, i'll just leave these here:

UPpc9EY.gif

giphy.gif

Geoff Twentyman has been dead about 20 years. You must have been swatting up on Liverpools history. Apart from the shite about stealing players the rest is correct. This is the best entertainment I've had for ages Thanks a lot
Liverpool City was built on the Slave Trade and the Beatles. The slave trade has been conveniently forgotten and the Beatles were so 50 years ago. Now Liverpool needs to stand alone but is it capable?

Weird thread. Spurs fans telling other Spurs fans who they should or shouldn’t dislike.

Fair play to those giving Liverpool respect, but there’s not been one ounce in return. It’s like we don’t exist for most of them.

Weird thread. Spurs fans telling other Spurs fans who they should or shouldn’t dislike.

Fair play to those giving Liverpool respect, but there’s not been one ounce in return. It’s like we don’t exist for most of them.
Liverpool fans telling us they aren't deluded and are a bigger club than us because they are the second biggest club in Thailand. That sort of input needs a greater level of respect

:kanehand:

I must be in the minority here as I don't dislike Liverpool fans, well the ones from Merseyside anyway. Growing up in the 80's I was surrounded by out of town Liverpool fans and many of them are insufferable bores, many of whom have never set foot near anfield.

I had one of them going on about man utd fans from Devon and so on and had a Liverpool car sticker proclaiming they had fans all over the world!!!

I tend to keep my dislike for Woolwich and then chavs. Spam are just comedy and not even a rival.

The media love in with Liverpool is sickening though.

And as Graeme souness once said if you go to Liverpool you will actually see more football fans wearing Everton shirts.

It's not just us that dislike them - check out the comments on BBC sports pages - almost universal contempt. The sense of entitlement/victimhood, backed up by astonishment when their overpaid mercenary imports don't buy into the cult. They also see spurs as upstarts who don't really deserve to be where we are. Apart from that I love em.

Have a look on their forums when they discuss us. "Should we be worried about spurs?" "Are spurs a threat?" We've been consistently finishing above them for almost 10 years

Agreed, I never really get the reputation they have......like there are no scum in London, Birmingham, Manchester etc ffs!
And Liverpool's trophy cabinet has been earned over a century and its one I respect. I'll never see City in the same light though.
its the concentration of the scum that is noticeable - oh and the exceptionalism and lack of self awareness. Championing the scummy behavior and seeing it as ok because they are scouse and hard done by.

My memories of visting Everton and Liverpool in the 80s was hell and this was in the stadiums. Outside you had to keep quiet or you wouldnt make it home. Liverpool fans no respect for anyone IMO.

I read somewhere on Rawk that there was a particular game at WHL in the 80s I think that's well remembered by Liverpool fans, where they were chased and harried all the way back to Seven Sisters station by the largest football hooligan firm any of them can remember encountering. A scouser was thrown through a window and Seven Sisters station resembled the hospital from Rorke's Drift when they eventually made it back there.

People who come on here supporting other clubs should just be banned. All it does it piss people off and cause arguments.

The last 5 pages have hardly mentioned the match on Sunday.

I can see you are living in Thailand and over 50 or not they are still the best supported club in Thailand. How many turned out to watch them the last time they were there.

Just so its clear... This whole Thailand deal is an official honour, right?

The "odd" theif!? In London!??
Haha

I suppose we have the "odd" stabbing, acid attack, moped mugging, active gang, shooting and rape too.

As for cunt fans.....you do realise what City West Ham, Chelsea and Millwall come from don't you..I know which pub Id rather drink in

So do I Sammy and it ain’t in Liverpool

Back
Top Bottom