TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We (Liverpool) seem to have the newbie jeebies over Spurs so Sundays game should be interesting. On thing I can't understand is why the hatred for people you have never met. Nobody loves the game more than me but I don't hate anybody because they are Spurs Woolwich Chelsea etc supporters.

I hate Scousers because the vast majority of you Scum that I have met in my lifetime are thieving cunts

Clear enough??

Now fuck off

We (Liverpool) seem to have the newbie jeebies over Spurs so Sundays game should be interesting. On thing I can't understand is why the hatred for people you have never met. Nobody loves the game more than me but I don't hate anybody because they are Spurs Woolwich Chelsea etc supporters.

Don’t worry mate, we don’t even like each other.

As a Pool fan in the London area,i'm sure this would be a cracking game for the neutral. I like Spurs.They play good attacking football without the big egos. I think us ,Man City & Tottenham do try to play the right way, no parked buses unlike Man U.I guess we need the three points more than you so hoping we go for it! Wish I could get tickets!

Nah.... We'd make far better use of 'em; trust me!

:pochsmirk:

Lets get back to beating them 2-1 at home.

Carragher & Skrtl retired and our goals dried up. : P

I'd prefer to rewind a little further

28 Nov 2010 Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool 2-1 Premier League
15 May 2011 Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur 0-2 Premier League
18 Sep 2011 Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool 4-0 Premier League
06 Feb 2012 Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur D 0-0 Premier League
28 Nov 2012 Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool 2-1 Premier League

(We just haven't actually played well against them since... Best 'performance' I remember was when we were winning 2-1 at theirs a few years back and KW & Bentaleb gifted them 2 late howlers and we left with nothing.)

Yikes!!! ....We haven't beaten them since!

I hate Liverpool.....

I hate them more than ANY other cub.

Being Irish an living in Dublin you grow around Liverpool fans. and they're the most arrogant, entitled cunts imaginable. they genuinely think they've a right to win the league every single year despite having not won it it in TWENTY SEVEN years!! This arrogance is epitomized in the media -Soccer Saturday 4 days ago Phil Thompson said he EXPECTS Liverpool to win the league every year.... LIVERPOOL... EXPECTS...WIN THE LEAGUE! not top 5, not a title fight, Win the league..

Seriously! The arrogance and these cunts is unparalleled! They thing they have a God given right to success, they think supporting their club is a totally different experience to supporting any other. Their fans ring into Sky/BT to complain when there are ads or voice-overs over 'you'll never walk alone' Seriously!!!

They think Football is less without them, it was epitomized by Brenden Rodgers who got them back into the CL for the first times in years, he said "it's good for the Champions League and it's good for for football that "Liverpool FC" (Liverpool Football Club) are back where they BELONG"

Fuck off you cunts, Mark Lawrenson hasn't predicted Liverpool to lose a game in over 3 years! When Sterling wanted to better his career and go to City he was vilified by all the Pool pundits -John Barnes on Talksport "Why would he leave such a great club? where better to be?" OH I don't know John, somewhere it's not the 1980's and he can win a fucking trophy!! Fuck off

it's Micky Quinn, it's Gerrard, it's "Thommo" it's "Lawro" it's ,Michael Owen, it's David James, It's John Barnes, It's Steve McManaman! It's John Aldridge - I hate them to a man! I hate that at the start of every season we finish above them year after year after year EVERY pool pundit predicts they'll finish above us!

I fucking hate them, fuck them, hope we smash them.

Sorry for the rant

Last edited:
I hate Liverpool.....

bring Irish an living in Dublin you grow around Liverpool fans. and they're the most arrogant, entitled cunts imaginable. they genuinely think they've a right to win the league every single year despite having not won it it in TWENTY SEVEN years!! This arrogance is epitomized in the media -Soccer Saturday 4 days ago Phil Thompson said he EXPECTS Liverpool to win the league every year.... LIVERPOOL... EXPECTS...WIN THE LEAGUE! not top 5, not a title fight, Win the league..

Seriously! The arrogance and these cunts is unparalleled! They thing they have a God given right to success, they supporting their club is a totally different experience to supporting any other. Their fans ring into Sky/BT to complain when there are ads or voice-overs over 'you'll never walk alone' Seriously!!!

They think Football is less without them, it was epitomized by Brenden Rodgers who got them back into the CL for the first times in years, he said "it's good for the Champions League and it's good for for football that "Liverpool FC" (Liverpool Football Club) are back where they BELONG"

Fuck off you cunts, Mark Lawrenson hasn't predicted Liverpool to lose a game in over 3 years! When Sterling wanted to better his career and go to City he was vilified by all the Pool pundits -John Barnes on Talksport "Why would he leave such a great club? where better to be?" OH I don't know John, somewhere it's not the 1980's and he can win a fucking trophy!! Fuck off

it's Micky Quinn, it's Gerrard, it's "Thommo" it's "Lawro" it's ,Michael Owen, it's David James, It's John Barnes, It's Steve McManaman! It's John Aldridge - I hate them to a man! I hate that at the start of every season we finish above them year after year after year EVERY pool pundit predicts they'll finish above us!

Sorry for the rant
tumblr_mn4rcwJbMK1r5lqijo1_500.gif

I hate Liverpool.....

bring Irish an living in Dublin you grow around Liverpool fans. and they're the most arrogant, entitled cunts imaginable. they genuinely think they've a right to win the league every single year despite having not won it it in TWENTY SEVEN years!! This arrogance is epitomized in the media -Soccer Saturday 4 days ago Phil Thompson said he EXPECTS Liverpool to win the league every year.... LIVERPOOL... EXPECTS...WIN THE LEAGUE! not top 5, not a title fight, Win the league..

Seriously! The arrogance and these cunts is unparalleled! They thing they have a God given right to success, they supporting their club is a totally different experience to supporting any other. Their fans ring into Sky/BT to complain when there are ads or voice-overs over 'you'll never walk alone' Seriously!!!

Sorry for the rant
Hear, hear!

My old man hates them as much as anyone, he went to anfield when we were smashed 7-0 in the 70s. They got tickets and we're in the Liverpool end. He was stood next to his mate in the first half, turned around and he was gone. He was on the floor, someone had chucked a golf ball at his head and it hit him square on.

I think they were 5-0 down at half time, they left the ground. Outside by themselves, they were set upon by about 8 scousers milling outside the ground in a group who didn't have tickets and beaten up 8 Vs 2. After getting away they spotted some police and asked for help. The police responded by saying tough, you shouldn't have been there and did nothing to help.

Times have changed but he fucking hates them for that, and this salt of the earth image they portray of themselves.

Think we have to start slow and invite them, they will be blazing at the start i feel.
Or start like we do against Chelsea last Semi, but take the risk they might easily scores from counter.
Lloris
Aurier Sanchez Toby Vert
Winks Dier
Sissoko Eriksen
Llorente
Kane

For me, Dier to help Vert against Salah, Toby as backup and also keeping an eye on Firmino. Its interesting to see how Llorente would help us like last game. Wouldnt mind if it was Son too. Or Dele for Eriksen. But definitely dont play Dele, Kane, and Llorente together.

Back
Top Bottom