Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This will go down like a shit sandwich on here but this is no better than what conte served up last year

We will win this game but the football has deteriorated badly. Dunno if its tiredness, new manager bounce over or what but the zip and the fun has gone out of it.

We scrape together points. If we hit that really hard run of games playing like this we will be lucky to win any of them.

No striker is going to score goals without decent build up play, touches or what not. His striking obviously has a long way to go but if he can continue with build up play like that he HOPEFULLY will start getting his confidence to score back

People have been talking about getting Timo Werner confident for about four years now. My well of hope is dry.

Not easy to break down teams that park the bus and it seems like the perfect counter to the way we play at the moment.

Having better wingers on the pitch would definitely help, but I think the system needs tweaking a bit.

The first season was always going to be a transitional/bedding in period. I think it has just highlighted the areas we need to strengthen. Hopefully we go out and actually strengthen them rather than duct tape over the problems like we have done in recent years.

Back
Top Bottom