Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2nt6ag.jpg

2nt6ag.jpg

2nt6ag.jpg

2nt6ag.jpg

2nt6ag.jpg

2nt6ag.jpg
Spurs-Fan-Trolls-Arsene-Wenger-.jpg

Well the result is shit but I'd rather have lost than have to support that plastic bunch of soulless Cunts.

All this shit from that Snivelling Babby Mourinho about diving and all they did was dived and cheated for 90 mins.
We had 6 English,en on the pitch at the start and 5 came through the academy.. All they had was a bunch of mercenary Cunts who cost the earth.. Every thing that is wrong with football lined up opposite us today. We are a proper club, they are nothing but a bunch of shithouse Plastic Cunts.

I for one am very proud of our players and club today, not to mention the superb fan base.. We are a proper club and they might have the trophy but we are the winners today..
Our club will always be something that they never will be.

Poch is doing everything right and long may it continue..

As for that fucking dull stupid childish Cunt Ghoulfest, get a fucking life you sad Mummy's Boy Prick.

I really really hope that Lloris plays the final because he is a different type of player than Vorm. Vorm is decent but Lloris is in a totally different bracket. Lloris doesn't really make mistakes, Vorm has made one in each of the last two games. It isn't the mistakes that concern me though, it is the way the defence can play with Lloris in goal, he comes for everything and so defenders know where they stand and their is confidence that he is there. Vorm, if he is going to learn to do that for the team has a long way to go yet, it's just not natural to him to play that way and that puts us at a very real disadvantage in my view.
It's a final against a very good bunch of cunts and we have to play our best players. Simple as that. Silverware at stake.

JOHN TERRY IS A RACIST
HE WEARS A NAZI HAT
HIS DAD WILL SELL YOU CHARLIE
HIS MUM WILL ROB YOUR FLAT

Jose Mourinho's call to Tottenham stars: Leave diving at home!
A WEEK after Harry Kane was accused of going to ground “softly” by Sam Allardyce, Jose Mourinho has called on Tottenham players to leave their diving antics at home on Sunday.

Are you serious?????? This, from the man who protected Didier Drogba and also thinks Hazard doesn't dive..
Fuck off you laughable Wank Splat of a man.

It's hard to predict the score.. They will be favourites as we played abroad on Thursday..

I don't know the outcome of the game, but what I do know is we will out number them, we will out sing them, we will get behind our team more than them. We will destroy them in the stands.

They are a Plastic pathetic club with plastic pathetic supporters..We are a proper club with proper fans..
What ever the outcome is tomorrow, they can never take that away from us..

COYS !!!!!!!
th

Looking at the line ups, I feel a little more confident than an hour ago.

Still think Chelsea will win, partly due to Poch playing Eriksen and Jan, for example, on Thursday. Partly due to the scandalous inactivity in the Jan window.

But I have a bit more hope now. :coys:

For one day Greavsie give it a rest Wigan beat city in cup final 2 years ago and it had nothing to do with a transfer window we beat them with this team a few weeks ago and Jan and Eriksen playing Thursday has nothing to do with it if you can't go balls to wall for cup final you aren't a winner

We will be fine, don't go all Paxton on us and think world going to end, we are going to win this Greavsie!!!!!

Sing Chas and Dave with me!!

Played really well in the first half, but Chadli wasnt really in it, and Townsend is just Townsend so we had no answer when Kane became marked out of the game.

Have to say, I much prefer the team he played against Woolwich with Dembele in front of Mason and Bentaleb.
Just gives us more dominance, creativity and strength.

Again, I feel we suffered from lack of a difinitive back up plan. Our changes are not pro active. They are just what we have, and while I will cut Poch some slack today, it is he who is limiting his already few options with the players he has sidelined from the squad.

Lamela and Soldado will not get you back into a game Im afraid, and our 442 is just pointless.

Shit week, and shit month altogether, and results are really going against us in other games too.

I think we can bounce back from this though.....it actually feels like a relief that whole period is done with.
Pressure off, and use this season to fine tune for next year.

TTID

Back
Top Bottom