Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking at the line ups, I feel a little more confident than an hour ago.

Still think Chelsea will win, partly due to Poch playing Eriksen and Jan, for example, on Thursday. Partly due to the scandalous inactivity in the Jan window.

But I have a bit more hope now. :coys:

For one day Greavsie give it a rest Wigan beat city in cup final 2 years ago and it had nothing to do with a transfer window we beat them with this team a few weeks ago and Jan and Eriksen playing Thursday has nothing to do with it if you can't go balls to wall for cup final you aren't a winner

We will be fine, don't go all Paxton on us and think world going to end, we are going to win this Greavsie!!!!!

Sing Chas and Dave with me!!

Eh john terry ,you said your gangster old man would deal with HARRY KANE he just got of the coach you racist cunt.
B6SQMUrIYAAmw8Z.jpg:large

Looking at the line ups, I feel a little more confident than an hour ago.

Still think Chelsea will win, partly due to Poch playing Eriksen and Jan, for example, on Thursday. Partly due to the scandalous inactivity in the Jan window.

But I have a bit more hope now. :coys:

Who is this mystery star player you think we could have brought in in January to improve on what is out there at the moment. Players not positions please

For one day Greavsie give it a rest Wigan beat city in cup final 2 years ago and it had nothing to do with a transfer window we beat them with this team a few weeks ago and Jan and Eriksen playing Thursday has nothing to do with it if you can't go balls to wall for cup final you aren't a winner

We will be fine, don't go all Paxton on us and think world going to end, we are going to win this Greavsie!!!!!

Sing Chas and Dave with me!!
No chance me giving it a rest Mensa me old mucker. I'm fuming over January, I'm fuming over Thursday. IF we win, then I'll stop being angry at ENIC and Poch, but I expect us to lose.

Look at what's happened since January 1, out of the FA Cup, out of Europe, almost certainly out of the top 4 race, and today ? Well we'll see.

But always happy to sing a bit of Chas 'n Dave on matchday.

Spurs are on their way to Wembley .... :coys:

Incidentally I would never go all Paxton on us, I sing for and support the club wholeheartedly when I'm watching us play.

Last edited:
My first post here, have been a silent reader since 2013. Im from Indonesia and spurs is the first club Ive ever supported since 2011. Obviously, this is my first cup final and fucking buzzing for it. Hope we will bring the cup to The Lane COYS!!!

:smesh::smesh:

No chance me giving it a rest Mensa me old mucker. I'm fuming over January, I'm fuming over Thursday. IF we win, then I'll stop being angry at ENIC and Poch, but I expect us to lose.

Look at what's happened since January 1, out of the FA Cup, out of Europe, almost certainly out of the top 4 race, and today ? Well we'll see.
So you're promising that if we win today you will never rant on here about Poch or ENIC ever again? Because I seriously doubt it, you have some wild conspiracy theories

Back
Top Bottom