Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be honest, that's all I want from any game....... if we're not very good then so be it, but when we play a team off the park and get sweet Fanny Adams out of it, then that's when its hard to accept. So let's hope the football gods are on our side tomorrow and its the Good Spurs that turn up tomorrow, not the one that we've seen the last few games.
Absolutely agree. No silly gifts is all. BUT WE'VE DONE IT BEFORE!!! COYS!!

Nervous. Almost dreading it a bit and want it over with.

Bit like an exam when you've gambled and only revised a few topics hoping they come up in the sense that we need a lot of things to go right (no dodgy decisions, no gifting goals, outstanding performances from most of the team). It does however have the potential to be the most amazing day if it goes right. Team will be knackered, lets hope the fans can play a worldie and carry them through on adrenaline.
If the last few poor results were us thinking of this game then lets leave it all out there tomorrow.

FUCKING RIGHT BRO.
pc9zS67.jpg
I absolutely LOVE this

I've been in the wars in the last few days, nothing serious (had a miserable cold/cough; some bloke accidently wacked me on the nose on the train; I've got a huge bruise on my upper thigh when I caught it on the seat in front of me when Harry scored last week and I fell down a few stairs today, catching my back and left derriere cheek, which is now aching like crazy!). Think I've gone through enough pain - us losing tomorrow would be the worst agony and a win would wipe all the pain away. And I've got a dental appointment on Wed...........and the dentist is a gooner!!!!!!!

I've been in the wars in the last few days, nothing serious (had a miserable cold/cough; some bloke accidently wacked me on the nose on the train; I've got a huge bruise on my upper thigh when I caught it on the seat in front of me when Harry scored last week and I fell down a few stairs today, catching my back and left derriere cheek, which is now aching like crazy!). Think I've gone through enough pain - us losing tomorrow would be the worst agony and a win would wipe all the pain away. And I've got a dental appointment on Wed...........and the dentist is a gooner!!!!!!!
BITE HIM.

Back
Top Bottom