Tottenham Hotspur vs Burnley Sat11th May 3.00 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seriously? I think I'm respectful to other people's opinions, even if I don't agree. I'll admit to being a bit sarcastic at times. But I don't think I've ever gone into someone as you have tonight and frankly I don't think your remarks are called for.
You be you my lovely. Ain’t going trawling back through posts and have no issue with John/Spider.
But he/she can fuck off if it had upset you.
Best poster on here by some stretch and always even handed to all.

To be fair, this doesn't show the moment where Son 'could' have actually clipped his heel. We all saw Kulu kick his own leg after that def clipped his heel. You need to see the second BEFORE that moment to know what happened.

That’s fair, but the commentator was going on with some certainty that it was a pen. Good that VAR this time got it right.

Lol that’s what he’s meant to do as a 10 you fool. He should be enabling the front 3, not the other way around
How many times did he play into them and they did nothing. In the first I was sitting right above where kulu was playing on the left. He got the ball lots but did nothing. Think he two decent ish crosses in one with left and one with right.

Our players have the intelligence of a cabbage at times! Levy has a lot of work to do this summer if he wants to get us near champions league next year
Yes levy does but surely it is munns job now? This is on how many millions yet seems to get off Scott (pardon the pun) free. What is he building?

Porro should have overlapped BJ there and drawn a man (instead he stopped and took himself out of the game to remain on the inside right)......... Wish Ange would allow the FBs license to be flexible.
Yes surely he must have watched his beloved Liverpool last week and see where tta and robo played?

Great to see the likes of Maddison and Porro back on form , the second half was much better , especially when Son got moved out wide,some great movement and passing and fair play to the Burnley keeper, as it could have been four or five.

Like to see Scarlett get more minutes, he provided a lot more energy up front when he came on.

And to the bloke holding on to his pissed up mrs by Northumberland park last night, hope you both made it home, she had clearly enjoyed the hospitality at the stadium..!

Johnson is young , first season in a top 6 club - I’m gonna wait and judge him next season
No his not young his gonna be 23 in a couple weeks. Why does he get this BS about being young, trip 6 club, blah blah. We have many younger players than him whose first season in PL from abroad doing far better. The guy has the whole season to improve but has shown none. Other teams have even younger players look at palmer for eg. The guy is not good enough for £47.5M period! If you think his the saviour like Ange does then we are in trouble.

He has to spend the whole summer working on his crossing.
His had all season to work on whatever it is you hope and expect him to do. Plenty of gaps in the schedule and in between games. Have you seen one thing he has improved or you can tell coaches have worked on him? His weak and his tracking back and pressing from the front are pathetic. For a young lad he should have plenty of energy just to do those basic things.

Watching the Wolves v Palace highlights, Good Lord those forwards are level above ours, Oliseh and Eze make Mateta look competent because they open so much of the pitch for him which is why I don't think Son is a problem in this system, he needs better players either side of him.
Fuck Gallagher spend the money on either eze or ollise no chance we get both. The midfield I think can be better but I think we enough players there to see us through next season . With better attackers they will look better. We need to improve the front 3 most importantly.

He didn't remove the posts. It got auto hidden due to lots of disagrees.

Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

Back
Top Bottom