Tottenham Hotspur vs Barcelona - UCL 3/10

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m away in Prague so didn’t get to see the Huddersfield game. Are vertonghen and dembele actually injured for this or was it a tactical move by poch to rest them for Barca?

So if Mousa and Jan are out, what's the likely team?

Lloris

Trippier Sanchez Alderweireld Rose (I hope!)

Dier (I hope not!) Winks?

Lamela Eriksen Son

Kane

Lucas for Son possibly?

giphy.gif

So if Mousa and Jan are out, what's the likely team?

Lloris

Trippier Sanchez Alderweireld Rose (I hope!)

Dier (I hope not!) Winks?

Lamela Eriksen Son

Kane

Lucas for Son possibly?
If Dembele is injured then Poch would have either Sissoko,Wanyama or Eriksen in the middle. Winks and Dier would be a recipe for disaster.
I would have the above 3 in the middle plus Maura, Son and Kane upfront. Lamela super sub for time being.

In a game where we will not have the ball that much at least for the first 60 min I wouldnt mind Sissokos engine in midfield. He can basically hold an area abnd get in the way. Then if things are going our way perhaps we throw on Lamela/Winks for more technical ability and forward thinking.

Second time you have mention you were away in Prague
#blatant

Have to admit that it’s a pet hate of mine.

“Just waiting for my flight to the Bahamas. Anyone got any team news?”

I’m actually off to Prague in the new year, so I’ll be sure to provide around the clock reminders. “Just arrived in Prague, so even though I’m currently using the Internet to type this...I just wondered if anyone has any injury updates. I’m in Prague. On holiday. Any updates? PRAGUE.”

Back
Top Bottom