Tottenham Hotspur Versus Redbull Leipzig 19/02/2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Literally don't have one, mate. Supporting a club makes no sense to me so I'm strictly England (yeah, it's every bit as painful as it sounds).

Well, with no club football there would be no England team either so think about that.

:pochsmirk:

I think you do have one though, probably a certain 'rival' that play in claret and spew (see what I did there?!) but if not then support us. You might as well. Supporting England only causes you grief so why no double it?

:adegrin:

Random but can someone clear something up for me; this lad Dennis Cirkin, what is the correct pronunciation of his surname? I want to say Ker-kin, but is it Ser-kin, Cher-kin? It's bugging me every time I see it written down!

Random but can someone clear something up for me; this lad Dennis Cirkin, what is the correct pronunciation of his surname? I want to say Ker-kin, but is it Ser-kin, Cher-kin? It's bugging me every time I see it written down!

He's from the republic of vegetal, so it's actually pronounced Gherkin.

His dad is a well known pickled vegetable smuggler from the region

Discount_Bees_02.jpg

Don't shoot the messenger, you can see young Den in the picture

I’m being honest I’m not looking forward to this, they are a solid side and they have a capable manager. Hoping we don’t underestimate them and put in a good shift. Not sure what’s our plan gonna be now that Son is out which could also be a positive as they won’t be able to guess how we’ll play.

David Pleat is usually the go-to man for difficult name pronunciations. :avbcringe:

Champions league day, dawn into the mind
The sun has come up, the night is behind
Go down into Tottenham, into the street
Let's give the message to the people we meet

So light up the fire, let the spurs burn
Open the door, let Harry return
Take seeds of his spirit, let the gruit grow
Tell the people of tottenham, let our love show.

:dier::dier::dier::dier:

Back
Top Bottom