Tottenham Hotspur Versus Redbull Leipzig 19/02/2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No I'm not. I am glad you think taking the piss out of people who you believe to be senile is normal.

So many cunts on here today.
I wasn't even taking the piss to be honest
I just found it incredible that after getting something wrong you simply don't admit it....and you carry on trying to justify something that the whole forum can see you were wrong.

We managed to rest Tanganga , GLC and Ndombele today, we also managed to rest dele by letting his brother play! So hopefully all 4 will be up for it Wednesday!

Leipzig typically line up as a 3-4-3 so I think we should match them for shape. Also 3 at the back could make tracking Werner easier. I'd like to see:
Lloris
Toby-Dav-Tanganga
Aurier- Lo Celso- Winks- Davies
Stevie B- Son
Lucas
or
Lloris
Aurier- Toby- Dav- Tanganga
Lo-celso- Winks
Stevie B- Dele- Son
Lucas
I'm more confident of the second one being selected though. With Leipzig's midfield 4 I think they might bully us. Regardless, I am very very excited for this game. COYS

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
COYS
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

CL.jpg

The march to the final (and Mourinho's 4th CL title) continues...
How many mourinho?:mourfinger:
Thanks for clearing that up.
Goodnight, good bless.

Back
Top Bottom