Tottenham Hotspur Versus Redbull Leipzig 19/02/2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My last interaction with you ever is to remind people of this....

slap.jpg
Excuse me for butting in John. I agree this comment from posh seats was not cool at all, no wonder you don't like him. BUT....simple thing is you got it wrong fella, Mourinho won it twice not 3 times, and you're obviously backtracking to make it look like you didn't make an error. Just admit it. No worries.

Buzzing for this now!

Part of me hopes he was saving Ndombele for this and we finally get to see a start for both him and Lo Celso but I doubt it it to be honest.

So I’ll go:

Lloris
Aurier Toby Sanchez Tanganga
Winks
Dele Lo Celso
Moura Son Bergwijn

Excuse me for butting in John. I agree this comment from posh seats was not cool at all, no wonder you don't like him. BUT....simple thing is you got it wrong fella, Mourinho won it twice not 3 times, and you're obviously backtracking to make it look like you didn't make an error. Just admit it. No worries.
The old buzzard John is sadly in full flow of tourette's dementia. No doubt pumping away in a geriatric home care trailer park.
Solid gone brother.

Apparently they will be pretty banged up for this one?

Konante and Orban are out, Tyler Adams will miss the match as well.

Apparently Upamecano is suspended for the first match too.

They will be thin in defense, we need to get at them.

Apparently they will be pretty banged up for this one?

Konante and Orban are out, Tyler Adams will miss the match as well.

Apparently Upamecano is suspended for the first match too.

They will be thin in defense, we need to get at them.

I really fancy our chances if we manage to be more clinical in front of goal.

Back
Top Bottom