Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, that's the last time they're getting any of my money, until things change drastically.

That was like watching a showreel of 'Spurs Worst Moments'.

You've alway been shit, you've alway been shit... - and you know, at that moment I couldn't disagree with the sentiment.

Goodbye everyone. I am never posting again.

And they play a brand of football light years away from our dinasour man. Even if we spent £400M buying defenders and WBs we wouldn’t play like goons, citeh , Brighton even bar codes.
Happy with a fresh start with owners, chairman, manager & most of the players!

The best thing today was that British Rail cocked up the trains to Enfield so badly that two came at almost the same time. We got on the second one, which was virtually empty because they hadn't let the massive queue of people up onto the platform!

Just the same with 90% of mangers under Levy!

The only ones who have had “success” are the ones either Levy wasn’t keen on Jol, Potch (remember he wanted Louie Van Gaal) and Redknapp was a throw a six to start appointment.
Surely the managers arent thick. They know the poisoned chalice of THFC and the tight fisted board. If Conte was promised one thing and given the inverse then thats one thing, I do believe thats the case? Not really.

Playing "Come As You Are" by Nirvana in the stadium as the players walked off the pitch was indicative of how depressing this team has become. "And I swear that I don't have a gun" sung by the ghost of a shotgun suicide.

Conte's interview wasn't very encouraging

Basically "we go for top 4 but in England teams like Fulham Brentford and Brighton have money, they have internationals, it's not easy" etc
Absolute scutter. Same excuse after every game. He knows the league is tough so do something and stop the fucking whining

ENIC are our plan, if they stay we stay as we are
I get that, but I dont think anyone ever expects to change from what we are now, an 'upper mid-table side' with a few big players, we play good football thats fun to watch and we challenge the top 3. Will Spurs ever win anything of note in the next 20 years? Probably not. But thats not why we support this shit football team. Its for the flair players, its for bullying the poorly put together teams and for fun. Were nothing like that at the moment.

I get that, but I dont think anyone ever expects to change from what we are now, an 'upper mid-table side' with a few big players, we play good football thats fun to watch and we challenge the top 3. Will Spurs ever win anything of note in the next 20 years? Probably not. But thats not why we support this shit football team. Its for the flair players, its for bullying the poorly put together teams and for fun. Were nothing like that at the moment.

True it’s not the ‘’Spurs way’’ we don’t have flair or entertainment.

The best thing today was that British Rail cocked up the trains to Enfield so badly that two came at almost the same time. We got on the second one, which was virtually empty because they hadn't let the massive queue of people up onto the platform!
I blame the strikes, the trains are still all over the place, what's the world coming to. On a side note, do British Rail still run the railways, they might do a better job than ENIC at running the club 🤔

Back
Top Bottom