Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sarr today demonstrates how appalling the treatment of Spence has been.

Just get Conte out. Regardless of how fucking useless ENIC are, it’s never ever going to work. Let him go back to Italy and shithouse a title.
But would he be able to shithouse a title in Italy? The money has dried up there to, i think both him and Mourinho are done

on my way to the opp block boozer in Highbury and Islington to watch the game in full Spurs gear.
if you don't hear from me...its been emotional.
that turned to be not the smartest idea in hindsight.

Chants of "dirty fucking jewish cunt" from some absolute twats. I eventually had to tell one of them that he's the fucking cunt to which he asks "you calling me a cunt". I was annoyed so told him "I'd bounce his head off the wall" to which he tells me (he"s with around 7 mates btw) "conte is a fucking shit manager and your a bunch of jewish cunts"

my mate whose not even spurs wanted to twat the prick but I said to leave it as I'm basically offering the guy out and he's telling me my manager is shit. He dont really want it.

Won't be doing that in full Spurs gear again but honestly why have pride in a team that literally didn't have pride for themselves.

Feel sorry for the paying fans. Nothing worse than walking back after a loss in this fixture.
Choosing to work over watching this was a choice I could make. Not surprised at the result at all. Which is horrible to say.

Where does our season go from here???

Not even worth thinking about what is going on at the top of the table.

Chants of "dirty fucking jewish cunt" from some absolute twats. I eventually had to tell one of them that he's the fucking cunt to which he asks "you calling me a cunt". I was annoyed so told him "I'd bounce his head off the wall" to which he tells me (he"s with around 7 mates btw) "conte is a fucking shit manager and your a bunch of jewish cunts"

my mate whose not even spurs wanted to twat the prick but I said to leave it as I'm basically offering the guy out and he's telling me my manager is shit. He dont really want it.

Won't be doing that in full Spurs gear again but honestly why have pride in a team that literally didn't have pride for themselves.
Well played sir.

So disappointed, only showed any sort of spirit and fight for a few moments during the whole match.
Sarr the only player who comes out of the game with any credit, IMO.
Why is it that opposing keepers never gift us a goal or two?
Their current success is taking any pleasure from West Ham, Chelsea and Liverpool's positions, and I'm not convinced that they'll not make it good in time.
What a sorry state of affairs that I'm going to Manchester on Thursday and won't be too upset if we lose - this is what they've dragged me down to!
I feel very sorry for you . Maybe a course of anti depressants may help as it ain't getting any better.
I rather lose to city than make that title run any easier as it's know a nothing game for us.
Commiserations.

Its safe to all assume we are Conte out now? Much like AVB a good manager, just not for THFC. He need to be gone by Friday am.

I’ve dipped into a pub on the way home to have 5 minutes piece before getting home and having to deal with kids bedtime and the pub is full of families and kids. What the actual fuck.

If Qatar own the club? Of course , might be unsavoury but there would I guarantee much stronger investment in players, there would be less tolerance to failure and more importantly levy wouldn't be in charge
Thanks for your answer.

In this case, I am not concerned with Qatar as a donor.

Thanks to the Bundesliga, I have a different idea of football.

I understand what you write. I would probably agree with you if I lived in England and followed the PL the way I do the Bundesliga in Germany.

In any case, I was very pleased that you dealt with my unrealistic thoughts.

Despite the defeat, have a nice evening.

:thumbup:

Its safe to all assume we are Conte out now? Much like AVB a good manager, just not for THFC. He need to be gone by Friday am.

Just the same with 90% of mangers under Levy!

The only ones who have had “success” are the ones either Levy wasn’t keen on Jol, Potch (remember he wanted Louie Van Gaal) and Redknapp was a throw a six to start appointment.

Conte's interview wasn't very encouraging

Basically "we go for top 4 but in England teams like Fulham Brentford and Brighton have money, they have internationals, it's not easy" etc

Back
Top Bottom