TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still not sunk in that we won, when they had that free kick in injury time I just knew they was going to score, it was so obvious in a game where we dominate but only score one of our chances, a free kick in a good area in the last minute of injury time!
The gooners must have been laughing, thinking they can play so badly, yet steal a point at the end right at the end, thinking about it now makes the win even sweeter!
What a fucking time to be a yid!!!
The old Woolwich would of scored that. This Woolwich are a load of old wank, expensive wank, but wank non the less.

Just came back, for the second time I missed our goal, they should announce the start of the second half. Atmosphere was good in 2nd half and it felt like quite full, anyone got official attendance?
What, like in the Theatre?? (They give people a 'bell' 5 minutes before the end of the Interval...)
Just imagine the furore in the 'Football is broken' thread if they had to start doing that?

If you can't even count to 15, you shouldn't be there!!
:dierno:
BTW... were you sat next to me...? Cos the bloke in the next seat ALSO came back 5 mins late and wondered what all the noise was about... I told him he hadn't missed much!
:kanehand::kaneear::kaneshh::kanegoal:

What, like in the Theatre?? (They give people a 'bell' 5 minutes before the end of the Interval...)
Just imagine the furore in the 'Football is broken' thread if they had to start doing that?

If you can't even count to 15, you shouldn't be there!!
:dierno:
BTW... were you sat next to me...? Cos the bloke in the next seat ALSO came back 5 mins late and wondered what all the noise was about... I told him he hadn't missed much!
:kanehand::kaneear::kaneshh::kanegoal:
I was having a pint with a mate when we heard the roar and just dashed in, it happened to me against Burnley as well!

I was at bloke 135, I came shouting “fuck I’ll never see us score” :pochsulk:

I still keep seeing that ball roll inside the post

I think it's the absolute horror of it happening my mind won't let it go

Glad it’s not just me doing that!

I’m still not entirely sure it didn’t go in. I was actually a bit glum after the game, despite knowing we’d won. The mere thought of it going in seems to have scarred me!

Off to watch Kane’s header a few more times until my brain accepts the fact that the jammy Gooner pricks actually ran out of jam for once.

Might as well go for the hat-trick...Third thread I've posted this in....Need a petition for a new smiley.
DVsUEeJW0AABP0U.jpg

Rumours that he called Fat-Tongue Jack a "fucking pussy".

Who cares if its true, the grin alone makes him a legend

:lamelaaghh:

Missed the goal. Twas a long pee & meandering back to my seat. Gutted.
However, we were imperious second half & made them look like the second rate no marks they truly are.
Wembley was rocking today as well. Not a huge fan of the place as a football stadium, but the place was bouncing.
Tipsy as fuck. But what a great day out.
Big shout to Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor & Chucklevision82 Chucklevision82
Great to meet up & enjoy a pint.
That poor fucking doorman at the Ibis...
Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor the silver tongued cavalier
:dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom