TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still not sunk in that we won, when they had that free kick in injury time I just knew they was going to score, it was so obvious in a game where we dominate but only score one of our chances, a free kick in a good area in the last minute of injury time!
The gooners must have been laughing, thinking they can play so badly, yet steal a point at the end right at the end, thinking about it now makes the win even sweeter!
What a fucking time to be a yid!!!

Come back to me when you have a ‘fro like that, and I’m not talking about your pubes.

giphy.gif
v7wfit.jpg

1-0 flatters woolwich, should have been more but what matters the win, 3 points, 3rd in the table and extending the gap to 7 points.

We rule North London and beyond.

Brilliant atmosphere but very nervy last 10mins.

Just came back, for the second time I missed our goal, they should announce the start of the second half. Atmosphere was good in 2nd half and it felt like quite full, anyone got official attendance?

83+ New record.

Hope u enjoying your trip mate. :tobyarm:

On a day where I think anyone can say anything and I'd still be alright with it I'll stick my neck out and suggest I agree

Apart from our boy winks and wheelchair I struggle to think of any playmaking CM

Shelvey?
A serious dirth of candidates for that slot

So you might be right

(Now where's that acid to douse myself down in)

It's more to do with England simply not producing that type of player tho rather than Wheelchair being any good , he's a D grade David Silva at best.

Piers Morgan. A cancerous man, and the epitome of the gloating nob when you win crying brat when you lose goon caricature. I yearn his demise
The most talentless witless hack I've had the displeasure to witness succeed against all the odds of his actual ability

scandelous treatment of our armed forces when as mirror editor (again how editor ffs) he frontpaged fake photoshop torture images ... I mean what a prick

His actual articles are mostly prosaic and obvious .... never offering anything in style of writing or enlightenment on aspects unknown.

All this considered he then gets a slot on tv where he is almost unanimously considered terrible to view and listen to and is still in employment.

I find it genuinely galling that an individual with his limited skillset is where he is

The crowning glory of this piece of shit is he's a fuvking goon

scandalous treatment of our armed forces when as mirror editor (again how editor ffs) he frontpaged fake photoshop torture images ... I mean what a prick

This was the one, I still to this day don’t understand how he wasn’t severely punished for this, how many British and US soldiers were potentially injured or killed as a result of him putting those images out there, should have been locked up, yet got a gig over here on Telly, cunt

Last edited:
Still not sunk in that we won, when they had that free kick in injury time I just knew they was going to score, it was so obvious in a game where we dominate but only score one of our chances, a free kick in a good area in the last minute of injury time!
The gooners must have been laughing, thinking they can play so badly, yet steal a point at the end right at the end, thinking about it now makes the win even sweeter!
What a fucking time to be a yid!!!

When that free+kick was awarded my brother turned to me and said "Let's go".

I looked at who was taking it and shook my head, "Nah, he'll miss!"

That Lacazette chance though, fuck me!

The most talentless witless hack I've had the displeasure to witness succeed against all the odds of his actual ability

scandelous treatment of our armed forces when as mirror editor (again how editor ffs) he frontpaged fake photoshop torture images ... I mean what a prick

His actual articles are mostly prosaic and obvious .... never offering anything in style of writing or enlightenment on aspects unknown.

All this considered he then gets a slot on tv where he is almost unanimously considered terrible to view and listen to and is still in employment.

I find it genuinely galling that an individual with his limited skillset is where he is

The crowning glory of this piece of shit is he's a fuvking goon

Plus he's a grade A Trump arse-kissers rat.

He should have been in that Tesla shot into space, not a dummy.

Wait a minute...

I don't think it would have been that obvious from his view that Eriksen was running in. I don't believe that Eriksen's position made it a dead cert goal and I think Lamela had the right to make an attempt. Anyways, we won a well fought game so I don't think any players deserve digging out.
I was trying to get over the last 5 minutes, drawing or losing after roasting the fuckers alive for so long, and being on edge for want of a second or third goal was killing me. Lamela was the most obvious culprit IMO

I was trying to get over the last 5 minutes, drawing or losing after roasting the fuckers alive for so long, and being on edge for want of a second or third goal was killing me. Lamela was the most obvious culprit IMO
:dierpochhug:

That last ten mins was fucking horrible, no doubt. Lamela wasn’t the only player that missed a golden opportunity though. No matter anyhow, we got the job done!

This was the one, I still to this day don’t understand how he wasn’t severely punished for this, how many British and US soldiers were potentially injured or killed as a result of him putting those images out there, should have been locked up, yet got a gig over here on Telly, cunt
The amount of damage and hurt he caused our soldiers from that ..... how he didn't face charges for those mendacious false accusations still baffles me

Lost his job was all...... and then some prick thought it right to offer him another one ..... wanker

Anyhow fuck him ... him and his pony football team got schooled today COYS

Back
Top Bottom