TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loved that today but.....

When will we turn one of these 1-0 going on 6-0 into an actual 6-0. If Lacazette wasn't a donkey we could have been devasted how we dominated and wasted the chance.

Back to the positive, I hear Mr and Mrs Ozil have contacted the Met police to say their son has been missing for years now, but when found he will face charges of money laudering

We thrashed them 1-0 by the skin of our teeth, is the best way I can sum that up.

We should’ve absolutely crucified them but the fact they could’ve stolen a point right at the death and mucked it up is somehow sweeter still.

They are a shambles and will continue to be with that hybrid of Professor Yaffle and other 70s TV presenters in the dugout; part of me hopes this is his last game and part of me hopes he soldiers on to continue the fine job he’s doing!

Well done Spurs.

QTyMpy7.jpg

Lamela deserves a feckin' trunking for not squaring the ball for a certain goal.
Tosser
All you disagree'ers - tell me why he shouldn't get a monumental bollocking for that selfish piece of stupidity when he could have passed it for a certain goal?
If Lacazette had scored we would have pissed away 2 points.
Don't answer using the benefit of hindsight.
He was selfish and wasteful and you know it.

Even if the score doesn't show it we battered them.

We all know about our movement which is amazing dragging players out of position but even we underestimate our fitness.

We outted liverpools supposedly amazing fitness and today with scum.

We still press but only in specific areas, and we can still go on for the full 90 which to me is ridiculous.

Perfect start for the weekend

Luckily I've necked three-quarters of a bottle of heart-friendly Rioja which has saved me
Fair to say that my alcohol consumption tonight is going to be horrendous. I’m so proud of the dominance, pride, power, precision and just utter class of the side today. But I was a nervous shambles. And still am.

Back
Top Bottom