TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

PLEASE WIN.

tumblr_m37go7mT0Z1r9rjs4.gif

Although I might change it to 3-2, as they always seem to score a brace within a few minutes of each other, then that's them done for the match

Lloris
Trippier Toby Vert Davies
Dier Dembele
Son Eriksen Dele
Kane

Vorm Moura Lamela Aurier Sanchez Wanyama Llorente

2-1 win for the Lilywhites

Harsh not to start Sanchez but I think it would be silly to sacrifice one of our attackers to go three at the back.

Despite all the Wembley curse talk, our home form is excellent.
They have been lifted with their new signing, Aubameyangand- OOzil 350K a week new contract. I guess that will create a happy ship at the Woolwich and Lacazette must be feeling a million dollars right now? My only concern is Aubameyang he is a very good player (too good for them) and will have given them a little lift. Although AW ia a waste of space, the team will motivate themselves for this and a game they will give.
We need to be 100%, no errors, Poch on his game and we fly form the off and take it to them. There no reason to fear them , just respect.

COYS

Last edited:
I'm sooo boasted for Saturday, can wait for the Arse-anal to be stuffed. Was gutted to miss the Utd game, but I'm not missing this one!!!

Apparently we are doing a surprise party for my mom's 50th on this day so hopefully I don't miss too much.

The things I do for family. :lamelaaghh:

- Lloris -
Aurier - Trippier - Alderweireld - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Rose- Davies
- Dier - Dembele - Wanyama - Poch Jr
- Son - Dele - Edwards - Lamela - Eriksen -
- Kane - Kane - Kane - Kane

Bullshit..

Edwards is out on loan. Other than that, you’re about right.

Back
Top Bottom