TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very early start for this one. Got to go and collect replacement stadium access card, which I’m pissed off about seeing as I didn’t lose it.
Then it’s hopefully straight onto the beers with my main man Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor
Can’t wait to see 85000 Yids marching down wembley way & righting the wrong that was the abomination at the Death Star.

Very early start for this one. Got to go and collect replacement stadium access card, which I’m pissed off about seeing as I didn’t lose it.
Then it’s hopefully straight onto the beers with my main man Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor
Can’t wait to see 85000 Yids marching down wembley way & righting the wrong that was the abomination at the Death Star.

Looking forward to it mate. When I was just a little boy......

giphy.gif
7fG7F9u.jpg

arsenal_ozil_mobile_top.jpg

Biggest game of the season deserves the strongest lineup possible.

----------------------------Lloris

Aurier----Aldeweireld----Vertonghen----Rose

------------------Wanyama----Dembele
Moura---------------Lamela--------------Eriksen

-----------------------------Kane

COYS!

Drop Alli and Son and that is the strongest team?
LOL Strongest line up for Mindblown = Lamela.

LMAO

- Lloris -
Aurier - Trippier - Alderweireld - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Rose- Davies
- Dier - Dembele - Wanyama - Poch Jr
- Son - Dele - Edwards - Lamela - Eriksen -
- Kane - Kane - Kane - Kane

[formation=343, Lloris, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Aurier, Wanyama, Dembele, Davies, Eriksen, Kane, Alli][/formation]

Subs: Vorm, Trippier, Rose, Dier, Winks, Lucas, Son

Back
Top Bottom