Tottenham Hotspur v. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 3pm, Saturday 29th December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Says the person who brought a discussion of VVD vs our CBs into this match thread.

CooperativeFearfulFerret-size_restricted.gif

Soooo bigging up Sanchez is the same as taking delight in us losing?

Ok

Really gutted with the performance and the result - depending on the Liverpool game we could have gone 10 points clear of Woolwich or 3 points off the top.

3 games in a week has once again been a massive problem - this performance has a lot in common with our defeat to woolwich a few weeks ago

What an absolute disgrace, not the players that have had the best half of a season we've had, the melting bunch of cry-baby entitled little bitches on here. Enjoy your little melt fest, you bring shame on our great club
Maybe we should all be happy that we finish in the top 4 every fucking year and that's it, rite?

We were due a shit show. It stinks like shit, but fuck it. I’m off to get pissed as a fucker. Just glad I didn’t put my bet on to win the league yet. Odds much better now.
COYS
:tobyarm:

Just a game too many for a lot of these players

SIssoko and Winks have played the last, what? 3 games? Pochettino mentioned he didn't mind playing Skipp so others could get a rest yet hasn't done...

Dele was rushed back today. Centre back pairing messed around AGAIN.

Oh well. We dust it off and we hopefully get back to winning ways against Cardiff and keep our top four challenge up.
The collective fatigue has to be the main explanation for what we saw out there today. Terrible terrible weighting of passes (even by Eriksen) highlighted particularly well by that counter attack that could have easily been 2-0 if we'd played anything like we did against Everton.

Fucking embarassing, but at least we get another match quickly to wash the taste of this out of our mouths. Also a rude reminder of how thin we are at CM as a substitution there (if we had a good one) could perhaps have turned the tide when we started to get overrrun.

That wasn't good was it?

Sadly it plays into the hands of all the fucking know it all's who 'told us so' that we're bottle jobs... we're nout, we just struggle with underestimating the opposition occasionally...

Today was one of those days!

In better news, WHY would Man Utd orxReal Madrid wanna go near a manager who can't inspire his team to beat Wolves?

Bad day at the office, and one way or the other, it's probably gonna get woirse at Anfield!!

As hard it is to swallow, we are well beaten isnt it? Complacency, fatigue, or tactical naivety, take your pick.

Very very embarassing, hopefully the players take it like a man and work their heads down again.
Winks, Eriksen, Trippier was really underpar tonight.

Same performance as Watford, playing the same midfield over and over and we looked fatigued second half.

Didn't deserve a win, fortunately I know I have no control over the scoreline so I won't let it bother me.

Fair play to Wolves.

Back
Top Bottom