Tottenham Hotspur v. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 3pm, Saturday 29th December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think you win 2 games 11 - 2 and subconscious complacency kicks in.

Not going to go mental but anything but an Woolwich win today and forget the league.

Those saying we don't need reinforcements, today see why we do.

Interesting to hear Pochettino's take on it.

Last edited:
We never had a likely chance, could anyone imagine Liverpool, Chelsea, City, Woolwich or the like giving up a goal lead at home to this lot?

Oh and Poch doesn't think we need to buy in January?
No, city would never blow a one goal lead against an average, mid-table team, would they?

Winks has just missed Sissoko from 7 yards. He has been utter dogshit today and not much better in the games previously. Not living up to the promise when given his chance. Perhaps bringing on Skipp to assist him instead of Moura was the call. We weren't having any of the ball anyway to get it forward.

Never looked like ever getting back in it after they scored their first, turd. Dont like singling players out but Trippier has been utter gash today, again. Should only be used as a wingback in a 5

Football is banned in my house now.....

So how does everyone feel about the Liverpool Woolwich match now? Are we still hopeful/deluded that we want a Woolwich win now..... Or do we want Liverpool to smash em to cement our top four chances?

The worst thing is that we have to rely on The SCUM to get a result against The Scousers. Fuck this football club and fuck me even more for supporting them till the fucking end.

Just like watching us against Woolwich really, just way off the boil

Get heads back in the game and go again, get the cup results we want too

COYS

I'm not even disappointed because we have seen this time and time again under Poch. When the pressure is on we disappear.
I love Poch, but I agree that he has the ability to build a development squad. We will win nothing with him and this team. But we will qualify for the CL three seasons out of four. That's what we can come to expect

May be this will convince Levy we really need that new CM

tenor.gif

"Bottlejobs, nearly men, putting the pressure on."

Every single one of these jokes seems to come true everytime.
Something seriously wrong with the mentality pressure kills us.

Back
Top Bottom