Tottenham Hotspur v. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 3pm, Saturday 29th December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1-0 woolwich
We're gonna rue this match (more than we already are), aren't we?

giphy.gif

Edit: now I'm not sure what to feel.

Edit edit: definitely not now.

Maybe but while I thought Tripps should have gone off our CM area isn’t good enough, Sissoko and Winks are tired and Skipp is only 18, it’s a hard ask.

For fucks sake, how many of you muppets actual pay any attention!?!?!?
Our CMs are depleted by injury, you disingenuous, agenda pushing fuckers!

Sissoko & Winks have been great, we just can't rest them.

Stop acting like we only have 2 on the books or that we should have 10 of em in our ranks.

Nope, as I got sucked in to the joyousness of scoring 5 and 6 and thought Moussa Sissoko was literally the Terminator.

I was wrong.

I was calling for Skipp to start our last game btw.

As for Cardiff, Skipp should, and will, start. And we will win.

Wolves were the perfect side to play our heavy legs today.

Oh so put Skipp in and everything will be fine. To be honest I still amazed the players were able to play - I was half expecting Kane to fall asleep when the ball came to him.

Hence my fucking point about their substitution pattern in this streak of starts for Traore. I doubt Traore has ever completed a 90 (and if so extremely rarely) in the PL. So it was to be expected and planned for, hence a fucking tactic. You have confirmed your status as an idiot. Please stop.

Today he was injured though

Stop acting like we only have 2 on the books or that we should have 10 of em in our ranks.

Dembele: long term injured and maybe leaving us shortly.

Wanyama: seems to have long term injury issues, has not been right for a quite a while.

Dier: out till Jan, on that we at least know he will be back and DM has extra cover.

Skipp: looks a talent but very young, a hard ask.

Not sure why you seem to be in denial, if you think our CM area doesn’t need a bit of work or Winks and Sissoko don’t need a bit of help I am not sure what you are smoking. It looks more than just short term injuries, Dier excepted.

Read your last sentence, breath and check yourself if you believe this is possible and I include this statement for ALL teams.
It was poorly written by me I agree but the idea is that given Liverpool run of racking points, we have to emulate the same form and hope they will fuck up once or twice to catch up.

You're a fucking disgrace John. You're a nice bloke, but you aren't a Spurs fan. Harry Winks is ten times more Spurs than you'll ever be
You're a disgrace bud. For having the fucking cunt to decide who is and who isn't a Spurs fan. Shame on you.
And you may or may not be a nice bloke, but you're Spurs, and I'd never stoop so low to ever question it.

We were dog shit the 2nd half, poch was about to bring off son for Skipp but hey scored so he kept son on, shit happens I guess, still onto Cardiff and back with a win, the never drawn a game all season trophy is still on!!!!

Wanyama and Dembele have been fucked by injuries for nearly 2 years now, this isn't a new problem , people wanted us to sign a centre mid literally because those 2 are always injured , we would all love to have dembele fit all season but it's never going to happen.

Or more accurately not having 3/5 injured.

One of them is a crock though who we knew was almost certainly going to get injured (and we tried to sell in the summer) and the other was looking like he'll never get back to the player he was after an injury. That only really left Dier as our senior CM.

I'm not sure it wouldn't have been wise to invest in another CM

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino: "We did not dominate the ball in the second half. We were wrong in the way we tried to play, too much long ball and our energy dropped in the second half.

"It was difficult to come back into the game after their equaliser. But that is football. We have had a very good run in the last few weeks and to keep that level is difficult. We tried to play a little more in the second half, but we were too direct and I think we started to pay for the effort in the other games. We are not machines. We need to understand that we cannot get ourselves in this situation.

"I think we used the ball in the wrong way and allowed them to create chances on the transitions."
Henry Hotspur Henry Hotspur I'm curious as to what the 'disagree' is for? Do you not believe or agree with what Poch has said?

Back
Top Bottom