Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

OH MY DAYS, WHERE DO I BEGIN?? WHERE DO I FUCKING BEGIN?

I'.m running on fumes but went Stalteri mental when Kanes winner went in.. It was down to relief as I sat there thinking how my week ahead listening to them Cunts all week, was going to be..
My Mate said, It doesn't look like we're going to have another late win, literally just as Kanes equaliser went in.. I went mental and said, a winner would be pushing our luck, wouldn't it???
Listening to them singing it's happening again and is there a fire drill was too much to bear.
So when our winner ( still can't believe i'm saying that ) went in, the chorus of it's happened again was as sweet as it gets.
They were fucking mortified, and I mean mortified..

This goes up there with Stalteri's, Bales and Diers late late winners.. The performance wasn't as good but the relief and euphoria was just as good.
2-1 down with a couple of minutes left I was absolutely speechless but to go from that to such a high is one of them special moments that sticks with you forever.

I suppose we could say this could be a season turner but i'm not even thinking of that, I can't see past how much of a sweet victory this was..I'll talk about the game once I come down off the ceiling..

This is why I love this club sooooo much..

Latest scenes eastbound on the North Circular:
index.php

As for the game - I was not happy with the starting line up and couldn't understand why we changed yet again. I had no problem playing Winks which turned out to be a master stroke from Poch.
The first half proved we were set up wrong, we had no width. Bilic got his selection right, his substitutions are what killed them.
I've totally lost any patience with Ericssen, he is awful and can't be defended anymore. his passing was beyond pathetic and his set pieces are worse. We need an upgrade that is a certainty.
Someone shouted for Alli to replace Ericssen, I shouted for Vorm to replace Ericssen, he really was that bad.
What a debut for Winks, our best player in the first half, no one else was on their game and against a good side we would have been more than one down.

The 2nd half was just one of them halves that we will remember for a very long time. Our performance was better but the final outcome was just pure dream land.
Shutting them up was just bliss.." It's happening again " they sang over and over, I might be wrong but haven't they only beat us once in the last 14 at WHL in the league?? And yet 'it' Was happening again.
Their faces ( those that stayed to the end ) when it was sang back at them at 3-2 was priceless.
This one really hurt them..

Words cannot describe the feeling of going from sheer dejection at 2-1 with 2 minutes left to walking out of the stadium and down the High Road with such elation, one of the special special moments in football..
I literally sat there with my head in my hands imaging the week and months ahead listening at them lot winning their cup final.. to nick a point at the death was such relief but the winner was what dreams are made of..

Just rewatched last twenty and didn't notice this on first viewing but watch Harry Kane when he equalizes , he picks up the ball and runs to the halfway line immediately nobody gets near him except Harry Winks who bounds up to him like an excited puppy , Kane dismisses him with a quiet word and a gesture that says "pack it in son we've still got a job to do here " we all know the rest.

I just thought it was fantastic composure , I was drunk on the pandemonium that ensued after that goal so was the boss so were the fans and most of the players but Harry keeps his head makes sure not a second longer than necessary is wasted celebrating and scores the winner.

"You've got Brady
Karen Brady
I just don't think she'll let you stand
Your stadium is shit
You didn't pay for it
You've got Karen Brady"
You've got David Gold
He's wrinkly and he's old
And Sullivan's a 4 foot sack of shit.
Your grounds a facking bowl
As wide as Brady's hole
And Payet's off to play for Real Madrid

Just spent the last half hour reading Kumb's match thread..

Oh my, that was enjoyable.. Just to summarise -

Theirs was definitely a penalty, ours was a dive by Son, Kane is an embarrassment because he dived a lot, Mike Dean is a Spurs fan, our fans celebrating the way we did is embarrassing, our equaliser was definitely handball by Janssen.
A fantastic match summary from some very knowledgable football supporters..:walker-scream:

The Spam fans are special they have the delusion of the Geordie's play the victim as well as the Scousers do hypocrisy as well as Wenger and match the fascism of the Chavs.

They claim to have dominated yesterday's match with less than 35 possession and not a single shot on target from open play , two goals as the result of corners and the second a total gift as much against the run of play as you can get.

They claim the ref won the game for Spurs despite the ref giving a very soft (but correct)penalty for exactly the same offense West Ham committed twice without punishment.

They claim they are being unfairly being made scapegoats by the media for violence at football and the old bill are also against them and that the trouble at yesterdays match won't be reported in the papers because it happened at Tottenham , not one of the thick cunts seem to realize that any violence that occurred yesterday would have had West Ham as well as Tottenham at the heart of it and the press could easily put them even further through the wringer for it.

They claim they were attacked by Spurs fans for no reason all over social media and report no antisocial behavior from West Ham fans at all.

No doubt many idiots did turn up just to cause trouble and attack West Ham in the name of Tottenham Hotspur but anyone who has ever been to this fixture at either stadium will know West Ham play a major role in this nonsense , Viva Lazio is sung repeatedly , Skinless one , running round Tottenham with our Willy's hanging out , multiple chants about gas chambers multiple displays of violence and years and years of history of behaving like absolute cunts whenever they play us yet they play the victims when a couple of their fans get slapped , truly ridiculous people.

- Capitalized on a great weekend of fixtures with Man Utd, Everton, Liverpool and Woolwich all dropping points.
- Winks putting in a MOTM performance and getting a goal on his first start
- Kane continuing his goalscoring form in London derbies
- Shutting the fucking Spammers up
- 5 points clear of 6th
- 3 points off 1st.
- Alderweireld potentially back next weekend.

tumblr_ogwky8LMTA1u9ikt0o1_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom