Tottenham Hotspur v. Watford - 19.10.2019 @ 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I do fear for at least the next part of the season leading up to Xmas! I have no idea what has happened to 'our Danny'. Its becoming clearer that Poch knew something was amiss when he left him behind in the Summer to find a new club. I definitely think that Poch was planning major changes to the 1st eleven and it has not helped that 2 of 3 major signings have been injured. I cannot see any value in playing Christian at the moment; his confidence is shot or he just doesn't care - I can't make my mind up which!! COYS!
Danny Rose has been awful for a good couple of seasons.
All pundits and fans of other clubs seem to think he's decent because he plays with PASHUN and will fly into a tackle. What they don't realise is that he's flying into tackles because he's already lost the ball in the first place or been caught out of position.

It's a shame as he was one of the best left backs in the world for a season or so but I'd have Davies over him all day at the moment.

I don't usually use expletives but you're unprovoked rudeness for no reason other than you may not agree is totally unacceptable. So why don't you fuck off. You're a foul mouthed boor !
Well it was a reaction to a lot of nonsense by another poster which has already been deleted. I have zero problems with your post.
OK. Sorry for the reaction. I was surprised because I normally agree with your posts. Probably a tough day. So once again I apologise.

Dreading going to this at the moment.

The miserable results have been compounded by the heavy handed "no standing" campaign in the south stand. Atmosphere has been sour.
I'm going to go along and try to just enjoy supporting the team. Unless we put on a complete shit show like the last 20 minutes against Bayern or the 90 minutes against Brighton then I'm going to attempt to smile. The standing thing fucks me off too though.

I'm going to go along and try to just enjoy supporting the team. Unless we put on a complete shit show like the last 20 minutes against Bayern or the 90 minutes against Brighton then I'm going to attempt to smile. The standing thing fucks me off too though.

I'm with you mate, just seems these days though that you get pockets of 2/3 people trying to sing and then spaces of day trippers and moaners.

I'm with you mate, just seems these days though that you get pockets of 2/3 people trying to sing and then spaces of day trippers and moaners.
Well, look on the bright side. If results carry on as they are, those spaces of day trippers and moaners will soon enough turn into just spaces.

Ahhhh we welcome back Premier League football.

After a week or 2 of clearing my mind from the stress that's involved supporting Spurs, I'm nearly ready to go again.

I'm sure the players have all had a good long look at the situation we're in, and are desperate to get out on the field and put our season back on the right track.

Everyone working together towards a common goal.
The 'tin men' in the squad have had plenty of time to wd40 themselves up for this one.

Watford have only lost 2 of their last 5 games, so it looks like a tricky one.

But I'm an optimist. 1-0 Spurs. LETS GO!

Ahhhh we welcome back Premier League football.

After a week or 2 of clearing my mind from the stress that's involved supporting Spurs, I'm nearly ready to go again.

I'm sure the players have all had a good long look at the situation we're in, and are desperate to get out on the field and put our season back on the right track.

Everyone working together towards a common goal.
The 'tin men' in the squad have had plenty of time to wd40 themselves up for this one.

Watford have only lost 2 of their last 5 games, so it looks like a tricky one.

But I'm an optimist. 1-0 Spurs. LETS GO!

Even the optimists are only predicting 1-0 at home against the worst team in the league that have shipped 16 goals:allitongue:

Even the optimists are only predicting 1-0 at home against the worst team in the league that have shipped 16 goals:allitongue:

Yes but they have scored 4 goals in 8 games - and 1 of those was away from home too - so don't expect a clean sheet really which is why my prediction was perhaps a bit too optimistic.

2-1 Tottenham.

COYS!

Back
Top Bottom