Tottenham Hotspur v. Sunderland

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dier centre half.
Vertonghen left back.
Sissoko right wing.
DEMBELE

:pochwtf:

Wait... what?
That is some serious shit... and a real statement of intent!

DIER ... WANYAMA... DEMBELE in the same team!!
I never thought I'd see the day!

...and hopefully Sissoko is a 'clever' inclusion due to his Newcastle connection.
I see what you've done there Poch.
:pochsmirk:

Poch spoke about a lack of aggression from us against Monaco and I think he's just packed the team with as many beasts as possible. Vertonghen at LB with Davies on the bench is bizarre though.

Wanyama, Alli, Dembele and Sissoko is a powerful midfield but I hope we have the guile to break down 11 men behind the ball.

I'd say that Lallana, Sterling and Rashford are probably better than any of our English players.

Rashford is pretty decent imo, but sterling ffs :dembele:

did you see his goal yesterday? he almost missed from 2 yards with a woefully poor touch - classic sterling. english speed donkey hyped to the rafters and somehow getting away with it.

Never would have predicted that line up. Maybe Verts at LB due to a lukewarm Davies performance midweek, or Jan's own showing at CB. Big call from the manager, good to see he has the kahunas to make big changes, lets see how it works out.

Poch spoke about a lack of aggression from us against Monaco and I think he's just packed the team with as many beasts as possible. Vertonghen at LB with Davies on the bench is bizarre though.

Wanyama, Alli, Dembele and Sissoko is a powerful midfield but I hope we have the guile to break down 11 men behind the ball.

Vertonghen was poor against Monaco, doesn't want to play at Left Back. I like Poch's style.

Back
Top Bottom