Tottenham Hotspur v. Sunderland

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone know if you can still park in the old sainsburys up the high road on match day (or indeed if it is still there?!) will be on tight timings so think I'll have to park near the ground
That one's gone replaced by the one under Lilywhite House on Northumberland Park, which has parking but limited to 90 mins on match days. It's ANPR controlled too so no point risking it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Can't work out if that's "KISSES" or next week's Pools Coupon!!

Lemme step away from the screen a momen.... Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I see it now.

Cocky, I like your spunk!
:defoe:

Heh, i admit I didn't explain myself very well. Apologies, it's early. Well, for me it is anyway. I was referring to the mental fragility of our current players and how they just do not seem to be able to shake off what happened this summer whereas other players have. I don't know what the cause of it is. I know exhaustion gets brought up a lot and there's probably something to that. I'm not going to blame Poch because I am a huge fan of him and think he's the best manager we've had in my lifetime (I'm 29, so it's mainly been a time of Spurs being a load of mid-table underachievers with only the last few years of us being any good), it's possibly the sheer quantity of our first team that were in France and got completely embarrassed over the summer. I was possibly a bit rash(ford) by saying that trio of players are better than what we have, but they clearly have already forgotten Euro 2016 ever happened, whereas some of our players are playing as though they're still mentally stuck there.

Heh, i admit I didn't explain myself very well. Apologies, it's early. Well, for me it is anyway. I was referring to the mental fragility of our current players and how they just do not seem to be able to shake off what happened this summer whereas other players have. I don't know what the cause of it is. I know exhaustion gets brought up a lot and there's probably something to that. I'm not going to blame Poch because I am a huge fan of him and think he's the best manager we've had in my lifetime (I'm 29, so it's mainly been a time of Spurs being a load of mid-table underachievers with only the last few years of us being any good), it's possibly the sheer quantity of our first team that were in France and got completely embarrassed over the summer. I was possibly a bit rash(ford) by saying that trio of players are better than what we have, but they clearly have already forgotten Euro 2016 ever happened, whereas some of our players are playing as though they're still mentally stuck there.

Might wanna log on and register here...
|| BackTrack ||

:allitongue::dierno::kanehand::roseunsure::walker-scream:

It stems from the mentality of the club.....even it's fans

If they hear and read that they are tired from the World Cup.....or that playing at Wembley is a disadvantage then mentally they accept losing (or at least not playing well)

The tone from Poch's press conference this week is very much "no more fucking excuses"

Back
Top Bottom