Tottenham Hotspur v. Sunderland

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know people on this forum say this and that about you must play whoever but no-one should be a certainty. Lloris was off form for much of last season, even he should be pressured. For me only Dembele over the past year or so is close to undroppable based on performance.

Toby too, surely?

I think it's good that there's finally enough depth to the squad which means players can be dropped back to the bench and different formations tried out. Will be interesting to see how this works out, I'm very interested to see how Sissoko performs.

Slightly concerned by the line up, I'm not sold on dier at centre back. Luckily it's only Sunderland although I am a little nervous now.

Where is Wimmer?

Yeah I think it's time to worry about Wimmer. Something has clearly happened behind the scenes because he was immense for us last season.

Maybe he kicked up a fuss about playing second fiddle to Vertonghen this season.

Bit gutting for Wimmer, he was great for us last season. Does this mean he'll probably be gone in January?

I find it a bit fanciful that CCV is actually genuinely a better player than Wimmer at the moment, sounds more like a personality clash going on behind the scenes.

So, just so I understand this, Spurs are on Sky. Punditry from Niall Quinn (ex Woolwich), Thierry henry (ex Woolwich, and such a piss poor pundit he made a huge issue of someone celebrating scoring in the post match punditing), and on commentary duty: Beaky Smith.

Sky. Trying their best to be the Woolwich TV channel.

Back
Top Bottom