Tottenham Hotspur v. Sunderland

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane is the only one that worries me. The others looked like tired legs that stretched a bit too far.

I think Janssen can deputize, but that twist looked pretty bad and I hope there's no real damage. Kane could maybe use the rest.
Yeah, kane will be a huge loss.
I like the look of janssen but I think he will score about as half as many as kane.
He is a handful when ever he has come on.
This is where the others will have to chip in with a few more goals.

Also we gotta pray janssen doesn't get injured.
I think I would rest him for gillingham & save him for boro.
Put son upfront against gillingham.

You couldn't make it up... it's like they're not even trying to hide their allegiances!

If it were Hoddle, Jamie Redknapp and, er, who else... Steffan Freund commentating on an ArseAnal match, their cunty little fans would no doubt create an online petition that would break the Internet!

but as it is, we have to grin and bear it...

ARSKYNAL indeed!

Sky are doing it as a wind-up to Tottenham fans who have complained about it to them (which they denied), but also if there's a bad anti-Spurs ref that group of gooners would cover it up.

Maybe I watched a different game but I quite liked Sissoko today, he is one of the very few attacking players who can hold the ball up under pressure and work hard both back and front, his crossing could have been better but I thought he provided us a good shape the whole game.

Kane will probably be gone for a month at least by the looks of it. This could be a pivotal time to get Jans and Son confident to bring in the goals.

overall I can't share the frustration of some here, we demolished them and were unlucky next to the goal, any other day the scoreline would have said 5-0

Kane will probably be gone for a month at least by the looks of it. This could be a pivotal time to get Jans and Son confident to bring in the goals.

overall I can't share the frustration of some here, we demolished them and were unlucky next to the goal, any other day the scoreline would have said 5-0

Happy we won just reminds me of why we are not quite at Man City or Liverpools level yet as an attacking force, lots of chances without conversion which is the same problem we had last season.

We somehow need to become more ruthless, that is our next level as a club.

Happy we won just reminds me of why we are not quite at Man City or Liverpools level yet as an attacking force, lots of chances without conversion which is the same problem we had last season.

I think we need to finish top 4 consistently for our rep as a club to rise in order to attract a genuinely world class striker (no idea who that might be though) before we can take that step up. If Sissoko was £30mil I don't know how realistic us dropping that much cash on a player until after the stadium move is, though.

I think we need to finish top 4 consistently for our rep as a club to rise in order to attract a genuinely world class striker (no idea who that might be though) before we can take that step up. If Sissoko was £30mil I don't know how realistic us dropping that much cash on a player until after the stadium move is over, though.

Isco could have helped, not Ronaldo/Bale level which is why he isn't in the first 11 for RM but certainly at Sanchez/KDB level and the type of player we lack.

As for striker not many around, in the prem you have Ibrahimovic and Aguero, I think Lacazette is a proper player but £50 million is steep.

Very much, even at Kanes winner he almost held it too long and fluffed it.

We are very much lacking sharpness.

I don't think it was a very good performance, yeah we had a lot of ball but where largely harmless.

I'll be happy to take 3 pts and move on.

Come end season we'll be happy we were poor yet didn't piss away two points in a 0-0 draw.

Back
Top Bottom