Tottenham Hotspur v. Manchester United (Wembley)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mike Dean trying so hard shake off the pro-Spurs narrative these last couple of seasons and it’s been hard to watch. Absolutely embarrassing from United and De Gea too, time wasting on goal kicks from like the 20th minute. What a frustrating match.

Well fuck off
.. Tottemham Bottlers
.. Poch clueless....
What the fuck would Man Utd want with a LOSER like him?

Sky must be SO happy...

FUCK OFF FOOTBALL... The media never gave us a chance until 5 mins before kick off.. by which time we were suddenly IN the titlie race and it was suddenly ours to lose apparently...

Well we did... and the CUNTRY is celebrating, and BBC/Sky can't WAIT to wank themselves blind and sell off our best players and manager...

We were never in it.... but now we've lost, we're out of a title race we were never given credit for being in...

BBC and Sky can go fuck themselves...

Poch probably packing his bags for Manchester now if they have their way...

Kane is injured, but no doubt he'll be fit to start for Pochs Man Utd in August...

FUCK OFF....
JUST...

FUCK OFFFF!!!

CUNT FUCKERS!!!!!!

I'm SO fucked off it can't be described in words...

BBC protected Saville...
Sky looked after Robert Maxwell until he threw his fat corrupted bloated body off a boat...

that's the kind of warped, bent BRITISH institution we're breeding here... and Man Utd have been at the forefront of Sky's Medis onslaught for years...

Well they've finally got the Title race they wanted... without the fucking YIDS involved!

FUCK the lot of them... you BETCHA I'm mad right now!

More saves in the 2nd half than a goalkeeper hasn't made so far this season. He made 11 saves in the 2nd half and no other keeper has made that amount in an entire match!!! Amazing when you consider the batterings Man City have given.

Typical Spurs but nobody can say we didn't give it a good old go as the game went on. 9 times out of 10 we win that one

Last edited:
Well that summed up why we won't win the league.

The second half was some of the best football we have played this season. We had them on the back foot the entire half but our finishing was woeful, every chance straight at the keeper.

In all honesty, the only person who deserves to come out of that game with any credit is Harry Winks.

He was absolutely everywhere in that second half, we practically had no midfield and he helped us greatly. Put in some great tackles and made some crucial interceptions. Passing was good as well.

Alderweireld was great too.

Our big guns unfortunately failed to show up. They are always talking about wanting to achieve something with this club, how we deserve this and deserve that but these are the guys who perform like they do in the big games.

My concern is around team choice. I don’t think Verts was ready and although he played Tuesday don’t understand why Rose didn’t start?

Mike Dean trying so hard shake off the pro-Spurs narrative these last couple of seasons and it’s been hard to watch. Absolutely embarrassing from United and De Gea too, time wasting on goal kicks from like the 20th minute. What a frustrating match.
We have a go at United for time wasting but we did the exact same thing against Chelsea.
It works as United showed to some extent here.

Well fuck off
.. Tottemham Bottlers
.. Poch clueless....
What the fuck would Man Utd want with a LOSER like him

Sky must be SO happy...

FUCK OFF FOOTBALL... you never gave us a chance until 5 mins before kick off.. by which time we were IN the titlie race and it was suddenly ours to lose apparently...
Well we did... and the CUNTRY is celebrating, and BBC/Sky can't WAIT to wank themselves blind and sell off our best players and manager...

We were never in it.... but now we've lost, we're out of a titlie race we were never given credit for being in...

BBC and Sky can go fuck themselves...

Poch probably packing his bags for Mnanchester now if they have their way...

Kane is injured, but no doubt he'll be fit to start for Pochs Man Utd in August...

FUCK OFF....
JUST...

FUCK OFFFF!!!

CUNT FUCKERS!!!!!!

I'm SO fucked off it can't be described in words...

BBC proteccted Saville... Sky looked after Robert Maxwell until he threw his fat corrupted bloated body off a boat...
that's the kind of warped, bent BRITISH institution we're breeding here... and Man Utd have been at the forefront of Sky's Medis onslaught for years...

Well they've finally got the Title race they wanted... without the fucking YIDS involved!

FUCK the lot of them... you BETCHA I'm mad right now!
Get a grip ffs. We ain’t Liverpool, let’s stop playing the victim

What about the twats who think that Eriksen is worth 250M?

Or the twats that think Dele missing a chance my niece could score is ok, and it’s Winks fault?

Signings may have seen us win.....but it was the “Fab 4” who needed to be fucked off today. Again.
Think Eriksen should be omitted from that, he was quality in that second half, ran the midfield, everything good we did was starting with him

Well, sometimes we score 5, 6, or 7, but our finishing, most of the games, are not so accurate, De Gea was a monster, but we lost chances, a lot of chances, and if you lose 10 chances there's always bad finishing involved.

Well that summed up why we won't win the league.

The second half was some of the best football we have played this season. We had them on the back foot the entire half but our finishing was woeful, every chance straight at the keeper.

Absolutely correct.

There are those who will say De Gea was fantastic.

I say we were not good enough.

Simple fcuking as.

Back
Top Bottom