Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United (19th Aug - 5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2nd game in of a completely new regime, can’t ask for much more and can’t be happier with the progression and change from the last 4 years. But there is also so much room for improvement, in a good way. Get Sonny firing. Get Kulu running. Get Richie in form. Build on the progress of the past few weeks, greater maturity and understanding in the side etc etc - this is all a pretty fucking cool place to be.

Eh? They could easily have given a penalty due to the Romero handball and didn’t. Am I missing some terrible decisions the referee made? Booked a few United players correctly, couple of ours..
The penalty shouts cancel out for me, will say the ref seemed to call more for them when it came to, shall we say, "robust" 50-50s, the tackle Udogie ended up getting booked for was a carbon copy of a couple that he waved play on for with United, but was a fairly even reffing display all in all.
9 minutes is still fucking bizarre though, even taking into account the increased stoppage time of late, the first half was 3 min added and felt like there was about an even amount of in-play time.

After lisrening to the media, aren't United supposed to be pushing to win the league rather than losing away to bottom half, relegation fodder?

Fuck em all.

COYS!

Let’s move Richy to the bench and Perisic to the left.

I suspect Peri vs legs that already have 45mins in them works best.
I thought Sonny was good on the left today.
I ain't mad at Rich; right now i don't see us scoring a great deal through the middle.

Proably start the same 3 again; knowing we can mix it up as necessary.

5 subs plays right into our hands.

Back
Top Bottom